[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Giants Fans Should Be Ashamed...

alexgaddis

After watching that game last night, I think the Giants organization and their fans should be ashamed of themselves...The Saints stand for something much bigger than football this year, they stand for all the people who lost loved ones and lost their homes from the Hurricane...Did they really think they should have beaten them? What a joke, they should have done the right thing and let the Saints have their glory on Hurricane Relief Weekend and let them win that game!

Shame on you N.Y.!

It would have shown a complete lack of respect to lay down for the saints.  They would not have wanted that.

1005120[/snapback]

Who are you to make that call?

You should have laid down, then left it up to the Saints to decide if they wanted to walk over you or not.

The Giants have no class.

This is on the NFL, not the Giants.

Didn't the Houston owner immediately offer Reliant Stadium to the Saints for the 1st game? Or it could have been held in San Antonio.

The NFL probably figured they could sell tickets in NY, but would have to give them away to survivors in Houston.

Giants are looking better than anticipated, which makes the 9 home games issue even worse.

Fast forward to week 15 or 16 if the Giants beat Dallas out of a playoff spot.

The focus would be on week 2 when the Giants got the freebie home game and Dallas throws one away against the Redskins.

I watched most of the first half. What I saw was a game that was so fixed I could have puked! I think the first 10 penalties were on New Orleans....and the one that gave the Giants a first down on 3rd and long was the worst. The Giants scored on the next drive and from that point on it was all Giants.

The point is that game should have never been played in NY. The fans were for the Giants all the way. And the Refs also treated it as a Giants home game. If anyone should be ashamed it is the commish! :D

while this is sarcastic in nature...no way the gints should have laid down.... the whole scenario was BS.....

your home game in your opponants stadium?! fugetaboutit

having to blow time outs and not hearing your snap counts for a home game is bogus. brooks still blows, but he should have been able to call his plays in a home game.

This is on the NFL, not the Giants.

Didn't the Houston owner immediately offer Reliant Stadium to the Saints for the 1st game?  Or it could have been held in San Antonio.

The NFL probably figured they could sell tickets in NY, but would have to give them away to survivors in Houston.

Giants are looking better than anticipated, which makes the 9 home games issue even worse.

Fast forward to week 15 or 16 if the Giants beat Dallas out of a playoff spot.

The focus would be on week 2 when the Giants got the freebie home game and Dallas throws one away against the Redskins.

1005221[/snapback]

Extra home game for the Giants has nothing to do with the Cowboys choking away a win. :D

Boy you nailed it, I am poking fun at those affected by the Hurricane, yep, you got me...

Kate Middleton

1005483[/snapback]

Excuse me for being sensitive about the subject, it's not like I was affected by any of it. I should just keep my mouth shut from now on since I can't take a joke...yeah...flip you too.

Edited by rajncajn