[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hey Polksalet

rbmcdonald

"Nuff said. Vince's chicken legs might get snapped in Reggie's last home game."

Polksalet 09-13-05

Do you still think that Vince is worried? Vaunted aggie defense gives up 31 points to a Division I AA team. 17 points in the 2nd Quarter.

Nuff said

Edited by rbmcdonald

"Nuff said. Vince's chicken legs might get snapped in Reggie's last home game."

Polksalet 09-13-05

Do you still think that Vince is worried?  Vaunted aggie defense gives up 31 points to a Division II team.  17 points in the 2nd Quarter.

Nuff said

1013870[/snapback]

Why no reply Poksalet?

::D

I really do not know what happened in that game with Texas State. I still do not understand what all of the optimism is in burnt orange transvestite country. Do you guys really think OSU is that good?

It will be an intersting game when we play the sips. Hopefully Vince's wrs will have the ky off their uniforms by game time so we can tackle them more easily.

I really do not know what happened in that game with Texas State. I still do not understand what all of the optimism is in burnt orange transvestite country. Do you guys really think OSU is that good?

It will be an intersting game when we play the sips. Hopefully Vince's wrs will have the ky off their uniforms by game time so we can tackle them more easily.

1017635[/snapback]

Well, it seems to me that when one side of an argument says such things as a: “Vince's chicken legs might get snapped in Reggie's last home game” and “burnt orange transvestite country” and the other side is discussing such facts as A&M loss to Baylor in 2004 and giving up 17 points in the 2nd Qtr to a Division II team, that the argument is already over. As much as I hate to have a battle of wit with an unarmed man, I will answer your comments.

“what all of the optimism is”: Well part of the optimism stems from a 5 – 0 record against A&M, in the last 5 years, with a combined score of 186 – 72. For the math challenged in aggie land, that is a scoring ratio 2.44 to 1 over a 5 year period. In the last two trips to COLLEGE station, the worst thing that UT has had to worry about is the Juvenile actions of the A&M student body, or maybe it is the parents of the football players that make the prank phone calls in the middle of the night.

“really think OSU is that good?” Well they did beat #21 Iowa 31 – 6, and if you know anything about college football (which I am beginning to doubt for you), a Tressel coached team scoring 31 points on a top 25 teams is pretty impressive. Certainly more impressive than A&M hanging 44 points on division II team, especially considering that they gave up 31 to that same Division II team.

Of course the one disadvantage UT has is that to have a successful season we are looking at a conference championship, a BCS bowl game and possibly a national championship. If Fran’s underachievers have a sub .500 season and beat UT, then the faithful in aggieland will be happy.

Well, it seems to me that when one side of an argument says such things as a: “Vince's chicken legs might get snapped in Reggie's last home game” and “burnt orange transvestite country” and the other side is discussing such facts as A&M loss to Baylor in 2004 and giving up 17 points in the 2nd Qtr to a Division II team, that the argument is already over.  As much as I hate to have a battle of wit with an unarmed man, I will answer your comments.

“what all of the optimism is”:  Well part of the optimism stems from a 5 – 0 record against A&M, in the last 5 years, with a combined score of 186 – 72.  For the math challenged in aggie land, that is a scoring ratio 2.44 to 1 over a 5 year period.  In the last two trips to COLLEGE station, the worst thing that UT has had to worry about is the Juvenile actions of the A&M student body, or maybe it is the parents of the football players that make the prank phone calls in the middle of the night.

“really think OSU is that good?”  Well they did beat #21 Iowa 31 – 6, and if you know anything about college football (which I am beginning to doubt for you), a Tressel coached team scoring 31 points on a top 25 teams is pretty impressive.  Certainly more impressive than A&M hanging 44 points on division II team, especially considering that they gave up 31 to that same Division II team.

Of course the one disadvantage UT has is that to have a successful season we are looking at a conference championship, a BCS bowl game and possibly a national championship.  If Fran’s underachievers have a sub .500 season and beat UT, then the faithful in aggieland will be happy.

1018288[/snapback]

:D:D:D:D:D:D

QUOTE(rbmcdonald @ 9/24/05 11:55pm)

"giving up 17 points in the 2nd Qtr to a Division II team, that the argument is already over. As much as I hate to have a battle of wit with an unarmed man, I will answer your comments."

Texas State is actually a I-AA, Not a Division-II team :D and ranked 14th. I believe Rice showed up around 110 and Louisiana-Lafayette is up to about 101 :D

“really think OSU is that good?” Well they did beat #21 Iowa 31 – 6, and if you know anything about college football (which I am beginning to doubt for you), a Tressel coached team scoring 31 points on a top 25 teams is pretty impressive.

Iowa has beaten mighty Ball State and Northern Iowa(DI-AA). Iowa State beat Iowa(23-3) so I'd say that's a pretty weak argument for OSU.

How many years has it been since Texas beat OU? Maybe this year they finally win one...and then lose to the Aggies :D

I'll talk to my dad about those prank calls :D

1017635[/snapback]

Does Kathy Ireland still kick the field goals for Texas State?

"giving up 17 points in the 2nd Qtr to a Division II team, that the argument is already over. As much as I hate to have a battle of wit with an unarmed man, I will answer your comments."

Texas State is actually a I-AA, Not a Division-II team :D  and ranked 14th.  I believe Rice showed up around 110 and Louisiana-Lafayette is up to about 101 :D

“really think OSU is that good?”  Well they did beat #21 Iowa 31 – 6, and if you know anything about college football (which I am beginning to doubt for you), a Tressel coached team scoring 31 points on a top 25 teams is pretty impressive.

Iowa has beaten mighty Ball State and Northern Iowa(DI-AA).  Iowa State beat Iowa(23-3) so I'd say that's a pretty weak argument for OSU.

How many years has it been since Texas beat OU?  Maybe this year they finally win one...and then lose to the Aggies :D

I'll talk to my dad about those prank calls  :D

1018581[/snapback]

I stand corrected; I did indeed say Division II, when I should have said Division I AA. However the bulk of what I posted remains accurate. Polkslet is an ignorant bigot that more often than not posts comments calling people that he knows nothing about queers, retards or Mexicans. He rarely makes an intelligent comment to support any point he is trying to make. He is in fact typical of what I have encountered in Aggie fans that did not actually go to A&M (excluding of course the parents of people who actually attend or attended A&M), ignorant and mean spirited,

And yes Texas has lost to OU 5 straight years, just as they have beaten A&M 5 straight years. However, I fail to see what barring that has on an argument regarding the relative merits of UT and A&M. OU has been in the top 10 all 5 of those years, and played in the national championship game, 3 of the 5. Would you really like to go over who A&M has lost to in those 5 years, in addition to losing to UT?

And why would a well spoken person such as yourself, post anything that might be considered supportive of that moran?

"barring" nice spelling Corky

"Hi my name is Corky Guiterrez and I am a T-sip. Would you like to pul my rope? I spell good"

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

1021201[/snapback]

Actually it is an instance of using the wrong word, not misspelling, or does "Barring" not show up in your dictionary? I would agree that my literary abilities are not the best. However, I take solace in the fact that I am not an ignorant, racist ass who covers his own lack of self esteem by ridiculing people that are different from him. I am curious, why just Hispanics? Why not Asians, or people of African dissent? What about people that practice a different religion than you? Jewish people have always been an easy target for the ignorant, they have been ridiculed, had there property stolen and killed by the millions (or do you hold to the theory that the holocaust was simply propaganda to help pull the white protestant male down off of his rightful place as lord of the world?). Also, what is your issue with homosexuals? I have some really sad news for you; the percentages of people who engage in sexual activities with members of the same sex are pretty constant across the country (except for a few safe havens around the country). I guarantee that I thorough search would reveal that you know several of them, maybe even in your own extended family. They are everywhere, yes even in COLLEGE Station, in fact if my memory serves me correct, there is a restroom in a library somewhere on the A&M campus that used to be very popular for anonymous male/male sex. I am sure I can pull up one of the news stories on it somewhere, if you would like. I digress, let’s return to the world of sports. How about a friendly wager on the UT / A&M game. I will take UT minus 10.5 points, and you can have A&M plus 10.5 (just so you are not confused, the ½ point is to guarantee that the bet has a winner and a loser). The loser of the bet will be totally barred from posting in the College Sports section of the Sports Forum at TheHuddle.com for a period of 1 year (that is from November 26, 2005 to November 25, 2006). No original posts, no replies, nothing. Seems to me it would be an easy way for you to get rid of me. All we have in Austin are homosexual Hispanics and chicken legged African Americans. Certainly we can’t be a match for the virile heterosexual white protestant males they must have on the aggie team?

Polkslet is an ignorant bigot that more often than not posts comments calling people that he knows nothing about queers, retards or Mexicans.  He rarely makes an intelligent comment to support any point he is trying to make. 

1021144[/snapback]

:D He does know a turd when he sees one.

Edited by SuperBalla

Actually it is an instance of using the wrong word, not misspelling, or does "Barring" not show up in your dictionary?  I would agree that my literary abilities are not the best.  However, I take solace in the fact that I am not an ignorant, racist ass who covers his own lack of self esteem by ridiculing people that are different from him.  I am curious, why just Hispanics?  Why not Asians, or people of African dissent?  What about people that practice a different religion than you?  Jewish people have always been an easy target for the ignorant, they have been ridiculed, had there property stolen and killed by the millions (or do you hold to the theory that the holocaust was simply propaganda to help pull the white protestant male down off of his rightful place as lord of the world?).  Also, what is your issue with homosexuals?  I have some really sad news for you; the percentages of people who engage in sexual activities with members of the same sex are pretty constant across the country (except for a few safe havens around the country).  I guarantee that I thorough search would reveal that you know several of them, maybe even in your own extended family. They are everywhere, yes even in COLLEGE Station, in fact if my memory serves me correct, there is a restroom in a library somewhere on the A&M campus that used to be very popular for anonymous male/male sex.  I am sure I can pull up one of the news stories on it somewhere, if you would like.  I digress, let’s return to the world of sports.  How about a friendly wager on the UT / A&M game.  I will take UT minus 10.5 points, and you can have A&M plus 10.5 (just so you are not confused, the ½ point is to guarantee that the bet has a winner and a loser).  The loser of the bet will be totally barred from posting in the College Sports section of the Sports Forum at TheHuddle.com for a period of 1 year (that is from November 26, 2005 to November 25, 2006).  No original posts, no replies, nothing.  Seems to me it would be an easy way for you to get rid of me.  All we have in Austin are homosexual Hispanics and chicken legged African Americans.  Certainly we can’t be a match for the virile heterosexual white protestant males they must have on the aggie team?

1024534[/snapback]

Ok Rod Gobbler, I do not believe I said anything negative about Mexicans other than they are usually sip fans. I also said nothing about you and your NAMBLA brethren other than implying that being as Austin is turd burglar central it is more than likely most colon bashers are likely sips.

I thought I apologized to you. Go take a progesterone table, touch yourself, and lick a poster of Mack Brown, fatty.

When you are losing an argument always call the other person racist. I think that is a good strategy, it highlights the education received at TU.

1026548[/snapback]

Well you are the one that keeps talking about Hispanics and referring to them as “Mexicans”. I just have no idea why that is relevant in a discussion about the relative merits between the UT and A&M football programs. You are also certainly Homophobic, which I am sure that you will not deny. I also suspect that you have very little tolerance for religions other than your own. In general you seem to spend a noticeable amount of time posting things about people that are different from you, in an attempt at humor. I have no doubt that a trained professional would be able to draw some educated guesses about your personality by reading your posts. I am not such a professional, so I will stop there.

Which leads me back to sports and the proposed bet. UT vs A&M, UT minus 10.5, loser does not post for a year. Once again, your replies are inflammatory and full of name calling, but decidedly lacking in a factual response. So when you reply calling me a fagot, communist, moronic, Gaelic, Idol worshiping, transvestite, baby killing, hick; at least have the common decency to tell me if you will accept the bet, or if not why.

How is calling Hispanics "Mexicans" racist?

1027673[/snapback]

That is not racist, it is ignorance. The same as it would be to refer to all Caucasian people as English. Hispanic and Caucasian are indicators of racial origin, English and Mexican are indicators of National original. There are probably more Hispanic people in Texas that are not from Mexico, than there are from Mexico.

The racist issue is indicating that one of the reason you do not like UT fans, is because many of the UT fans that you know are: “Mexican”. It makes no sense to me that someone who is ranting and raving about how much they dislike fans of a particular school or team to discuss race or national origin, unless of course that person normally prejudges people based on skin color or ethnicity, which of course brings us back to the definition of racism.

That is not racist, it is ignorance.  The same as it would be to refer to all Caucasian people as English.  Hispanic and Caucasian are indicators of racial origin, English and Mexican are indicators of National original.  There are probably more Hispanic people in Texas that are not from Mexico, than there are from Mexico.

The racist issue is indicating that one of the reason you do not like UT fans, is because many of the UT fans that you know are: “Mexican”.  It makes no sense to me that someone who is ranting and raving about how much they dislike fans of a particular school or team to discuss race or national origin, unless of course that person normally prejudges people based on skin color or ethnicity, which of course brings us back to the definition of racism.

1027972[/snapback]

As long as they cut my grass okay, I'll call 'em whatever you want.

Well you are the one that keeps talking about Hispanics and referring to them as “Mexicans”.  I just have no idea why that is relevant in a discussion about the relative merits between the UT and A&M football programs.  You are also certainly Homophobic, which I am sure that you will not deny.  I also suspect that you have very little tolerance for religions other than your own.  In general you seem to spend a noticeable amount of time posting things about people that are different from you, in an attempt at humor.  I have no doubt that a trained professional would be able to draw some educated guesses about your personality by reading your posts.  I am not such a professional, so I will stop there.

Which leads me back to sports and the proposed bet.  UT vs A&M, UT minus 10.5, loser does not post for a year.  Once again, your replies are inflammatory and full of name calling, but decidedly lacking in a factual response.  So when you reply calling me a fagot, communist, moronic, Gaelic, Idol worshiping, transvestite, baby killing, hick; at least have the common decency to tell me if you will accept the bet, or if not why.

1027299[/snapback]

ok mongoloid here's the deal. I am finishing up my degree in industrial psych. I do know a thing or two about mental disorders and you definately have one. You have persistent guilt and intense self-loathing from your innate feelings of inadequacy. Seond, my best friend is a first generation cuban american who fled the NO about a decade ago in an effort to have a better life. Third my sis-in-law in a fair Mexican. I do not know if she is a headhunter but she has spent her fair share of time south of the rio grande so I know alittle about identifying mexicans. I only pointed out that Mexicans are tsips most of the time and I do not understand why that is.

I have a lot of tolerance for non-christians even if they are all going to burn in hell for eternity.

I think the team from the city of sagging sphincters will win by 17 because of their dominant oline. I never said the ags would win, I am only predicitng that VInce's legs will be broken, at least one anyhow. Odds are that if someone with legs that long and skinny gets hit enough times they will eventually snap. I believe the last game for Reggie will be that game.

ok mongoloid here's the deal. I am finishing up my degree in industrial psych. I do know a thing or two about mental disorders and you definately have one. You have persistent guilt and intense self-loathing from your innate feelings of inadequacy. Seond, my best friend is a first generation cuban american who fled the NO about a decade ago in an effort to have a better life. Third my sis-in-law in a fair Mexican. I do not know if she is a headhunter but she has spent her fair share of time south of the rio grande so I know alittle about identifying mexicans. I only pointed out that Mexicans are tsips most of the time and I do not understand why that is.

I have a lot of tolerance for non-christians even if they are all going to burn in hell for eternity.

I think the team from the city of sagging sphincters will win by 17 because of their dominant oline. I never said the ags would win, I am only predicitng that VInce's legs will be broken, at least one anyhow. Odds are that if someone with legs that long and skinny gets hit enough times they will eventually snap. I believe the last game for Reggie will be that game.

1029468[/snapback]

I will take that as a no to the bet offer, too bad. You really should work on those anger issues, it would be a shame if your dropped dead of a heart attack. Just so that this poor ignorant TSip knows what to go home a cry about, when you call me a mongoloid, what is the exact context you are using it in.

1) That I am like a person from Mongolia, thus clearly inferior to a white protestant male living in Texarkana?

2) That I am like a person with Down syndrome, clearly rejected by God, because of my extra chromosome?

3) Or is it just a polksaletism, meaning someone different from you, therefore clearly inferior?

Are you going to be able to finish your degree? I thought that viscous Japanese secretary that could not speak English was standing in your way.

I will take that as a no to the bet offer, too bad.  You really should work on those anger issues, it would be a shame if your dropped dead of a heart attack.  Just so that this poor ignorant TSip knows what to go home a cry about, when you call me a mongoloid, what is the exact context you are using it in.

1) That I am like a person from Mongolia, thus clearly inferior to a white protestant male living in Texarkana?

2) That I am like a person with Down syndrome, clearly rejected by God, because of my extra chromosome?

3) Or is it just a polksaletism, meaning someone different from you, therefore clearly inferior?

Are you going to be able to finish your degree?  I thought that viscous Japanese secretary that could not speak English was standing in your way.

1030237[/snapback]

:D:D:D:D:D:D

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

1032344[/snapback]

OK, I surrender. Clearly I can not keep up with your sharp intellect and vicious wit. Your allies with the round heads are just too much for me, so I bow my head in shame.

How many points are the Bears going to hang on A&M this year?