[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sacosud's College Football Line Picks

sacosud

Iowa + 7 against my beloved Buckeyes (ouch betting against my Bucks). The rain may effect this game somewhat could help the Bucks having a drop back passer to call on if needed as where Iowa has that scrambling QB. I don't know what the over under is on this game but this could be low scoring game. Iowa has the better running game and right now has the advantage at qb till Troy finds himself. The defense's are both solid maybe a very slight edge to OSU but 7 seems like alot for OSU to cover to me...Ihope I'm wrong. ***Iowa +7***

I really like Wisconsin getting 2.5 against a injured Michigan Squad. I have to say that I think Wisconsin is not getting any respect here. Calhoun maybe is the best rusher in the Big Ten. YES I'm a buckeye fan but I think Hene and Hart are figured out this year Big Ten DC's have alot of tape now on these 2 and I think Michigan maybe in trouble this year. Camp Randall at night???? Those Badger fans are going to be loud!!!! It is a special enviroment. Wisconsin defense will be ready. Wisconsin has a history of getting up for 1 game a year ..lol..then falling to the ground..This is the game this year for the Badgers. ***Wisconsin +2.5**

Notre Dame giving up 13. I think The Irish will cover this week against a really bad UW team at Husky Stadium. The subplot may have the Huskies fired up for maybe a quarter, but after Notre Dame smacks them in the mouth a couple of times look for the Huskies to put their tails between their legs and begin to think about where they are going to lick their wounds later that night. Notre Dame justs has way to many advantages in this game and out talents UW by alot. Charly is a much better and smarter coach that Ty. It's going to take more than 1 season to get UW back to a team that can compete. ***Notre Dame - 13****

Kentucky getting +23 at Kentucky..hmmm...Does that seem like alot of points to cover to anyone else???? I have not checked the weather in this game, but Kentucky plays pretty well in big games at home. Kentucky has a history of playing teams closer than expected and I like the Wildcalts in this game they played Louisville well at home and imo Louisville has a great quaterback and better running game. ****Kentucky +23****

Edited by sacosud

Wow where did Troy go last night for dinner!!!! Where ever it was give him more of that...He looked in command Pittman over 100 yards and Gonzo 2 td's good thing I'm betting at Wiseguys fantasy wagering, I would be out some bucks on this game. I did end up betting Michigan State so even for the day. I really wish I would have bet the Penn State vs Northwestern but had a buddy talk me out of it. OSU vs Penn State at night in 2 weeks. OSU linbackers by far the Best in the country. Hawk is a animal!!!!! He has had at least 4 slobber knokers and teeth rattlers. He just explodes through receivers,lineman,te's and anyone else best linebacker in the country right now.

Edited by sacosud

What a game!!! Michigan and Wisconsin. Calhoun is best back in confrence maybe that cat from Minnesota Malhoney or whatever his name is but Calhoun is impressive. I almost wanted Michigan to win so my beloved Buckeyes would be in driver seat. We don't play Wisconsin otr Purdue with Purdue loss would have given each a loss and a shot at undisputed confrence crown or at least would be in Buckeyes hands to lose.

Edited by sacosud