[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WR waiver wire help

gagooey36

I picked up Stallworth and put Burleson on my IR. Now I may have lost Bruce but don't know yet. I think I can do better that Stallworth with some of the WR's still free agents in our league.

Should I drop Stallworth for:

J.Galloway (DAL)

K.Curtis (StL)

B.Lloyd (SF)

T.Taylor (Min)

Any thoughts appreciated :D

Personally I think that Lloyd is the best option, had a good week vs. Dallas (142/2) and bodes well that SF will be playing from behind most of the year. He is entrenched as one of the starting WR's, which you really cant say about the other 3.

Curtis: Definite sleeper pick- I just nabbed him, If I.Bruce will be down for any length of time, Curtis might come up big. STL has one of the easiest schedules against the pass, and they always find a way to put themselves in a postion to come from behind.

Galloway: Might be a good #3, but I think the bucs will ride Caddy like a pony.

Taylor: too many options for C-pep to throw to. Add M. Moore with good hands out of the backfield equals some good weeks, and some bad weeks for the Minny WR's.