[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade advice..

stduke

We've got a couple of teams that are looking for changes so I was going to try to vulture. Without filling this posts up with all the players from each team I'll just list what I have....

RB

Dillon

McCallister

Parker

WR

Driver

C. Johnson

Burleson

Holt

Gates

How we score and who we play is under my post in my SIG...

I was looking to try and package Parker and Driver for someone like R. Johnson, McGahee, Tiki Barber or Priest Holmes.

I'm not sure I can get anyone of these to bite but the most likely ones would be McGahee or R. Johnson....which of these would be better.

Also which one overall would be best to go for...logic says Priest but LJ sure is taking some of his production.

I'm thinking Parker's good days are gone with Duce and the Vulture Bettis back so I'm looking to move him....any insight appreciated.

Edited by stduke

I think Priest would be the best pickup of those 4 RB's.

But I agree with you that the time to get rid of Parker is now...If you can get any of those 4 RB's for Driver and Parker I woud do it right away. You are very solid at WR so losing Driver won't hurt you and I would rather have any of those RB's as opposed to Parker IMOP.