[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

defense delima

scrappyone75

Performance league, I have NE D/ST, and after a poor start and losing the number 1 safety would it be a good idea to pick up a different team?? Viable replacements would be Jags, Titans, Broncos, Rams maybe even the Giants, after that the other teams available aren't scoring too much in my league. After what I saw last night and looking at schedules I like the Broncos, but really like Tenn's next few games as well (don't think they will shut down 85 either in 2 weeks though). Well if anyone has any opinions let me know THANK YOU.

If you are curious on my level of desperation here is my line up as it is today:

QB--C. Pepp, Hasselbeck

RB--D. Davis, D. Foster, M. Bennett, C. Benson, R. Dayne

WR--R. Wayne, J. Horn, T. Taylor, D. Branch, B. Engram, S. Partker, M. Booker

D/ST--NE

K--Vanderjagt

what was I drinking at my draft?????? Atleast C Pepp broke his slump this week with Taylor as a great target. Reggie and Joe aren't quite there yet. Foster, Bennett, and Benson just don't get it. The rest, well needed some picks in the later rounds and thought later in the season maybe.

NE has replace players like the cogs in the machine they are. But they do have a fairly tough schedule going into their week 7 bye.

Defenses are notoriously hard to predict from year to year; if NE's situation is making you skittish, look at who plays the most crappy offensive teams for the rest of the year and make your own choice.

Sched DOES favor Tenn pretty heavily, I might take a chance on them; plus if things work out, you don't have to worry about a spare D until week 10.