[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jamal Lewis for Willie Parker

mcsander

Coin flip - Parker has been VERY good, but will lose 3rd down touches to Duce and some tds to Bettis.

Lewis is a pretty clear-cut #1 and should stop sharing time with Taylor, and he should break out, but Bal is in a tough conference this year and continues to have passing game issues.

IMO, edge Parker, but it's very close to a coin flip decision. Go with your gut.

I think Parker will split with Staley and Bettis when they are healthy. You have 3 other starters so you don't need to make a move. Lewis could have alot of upside, he came into camp with a chip on his shoulder and has been slowed by an ankle injury. I think he breaks out soon. You would be buying Parker high and selling Lewis low. I would offer S. Davis for Parker, but not Lewis.

You can check my sig line to see my bias, but NO. Willie Parker has been impressive to date, but I question what his production will be with both Staley and Bettis back in the fold.

Lewis has been disapointing so far, but he is the only hope for the Ravens to turn their season around. If you have Staley or the Bus, maybe you could make an arguement. But in my opinion, it would be a SERIOUS SERIOUS stretch.

Just my opinion.

I would shy away from bailing out (no pun intended :D ) on J.Lewis just yet. He has yet to get on track, agreed, but he has less comp for the ball in the BAL backfield. Chester Taylor really only steals 3rd down situations from him, whereas now that Duce is pretty much healthy and if Bettis comes back soon then you have (2) other RB's trying to split up carries. Plus, Bettis most likely will get the ball in short yardage goal line situations, so fast Willie's situation is more clouded IMO. He's had a great start and could continue, but if Jamal gets the ball 20-25 times a game from here on out he will/should produce again....