[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Andre Johnson....

Steelhead

A guy in my league is offering AJ and Willie Parker for Ahman Green and Reggie Williams. I'm upgrading at RB cause I don't see Green improving anytime soon, and I get AJ at a bargain price. Especially since I was going to drop Reggie Williams for Kevin Curtis.

My Team

QB - Brooks, Warner

RB - Ahman Green, Arrington, Shipp, Bennett

WR - Harrison, Bruce, Burleson, Taylor, Reggie Williams

TE - Witten, Baker

K - Wilkins

Def - Falcons

My Team

QB - Bledsoe, Pennington

RB - Dunn, Parker, Ricky Williams, Chris Perry

WR - TO, Fitzgerald, Glenn, AJ, Troy Brown

TE - Gates

K - J Brown

Def - Jets, Jaguars

I could be wrong, but from the looks of it Team #1 has taken a beating so far this year. Wille Parker is a clearly an upgrade as it stands today. What happens when Staley is going full throttle? I guess you cloud look to trade him to some else before that happens. AJ...he has been dissapointing, but so has Houston's offense. AJ is the number #1 guy and will have some good games eventhough in a tough defensive division.

Pull the trigger. What do have to lose?

I have definitely taken a beating. I'm 1-4, I lost both games last week in our one double header of the season. I'm working on another trade to get rid of Harrison and further ugrade my RBs. At this point with Favre playing bad and the GB O-line stinking I might as well take a chance on Parker and he'll end up as my other keeper.

I'd do that. At this point I'd say the gamble on Parker and Andre is worth it. Giving up Ahman is a low price to pay.

I think both Parker (will retain some value no matter what the PIT backfield looks like at this point) and AJ (HOU and he should bounce back after a BUF PIT BYE) are more than worth the risk. Parker alone could outperform Ahman.