[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

marvin harrison for chad johnson

msmith379

I was offered Marvin Harrison and Jimmy Smith for Chad Johnson.

Should I do this? 

Right now my WR's are Johnson, Rod Smith, and Roy Williams.  Chad Johnson is a stud right now but is getting these two worth it?

Thanks for the help.

1026447[/snapback]

Interesting offer, but I think Rod has roughly the same value as Jimmy and Roy still has the potential to step up. I'd stick with Chad.

Tough Call...It is really hard to let go of CJ when is consistently putting up big numbers. The other two have had big games, but inconsistent. Where is the offense in Indy? Not to mention CBs focusing on Harrison. Jimmy #1 guy in potentially high power offensive in first year, maybe some upside. More than likely same number as last year.

Stay with CJ (he should more 2 TD games) and watch the wires for a Sleepr WR.

IMO: I like to stay with the guys who are producing and look for sleepers. Unless I am loaded at postion.

Thanks Ripiski. Right now I am trying to put toether a blockbuster trade. To help make my Qb and Wr's better, but my back up RB's worse.

I get McNabb and Darrell Jackson. I give Bulger, Curtis, Barlow, Benson.

Not sure if this guy will do it but he only has one RB on his roster, so he may. He has been trying to get me to trade for McNabb all day. This is the fairest one that I want to do. What d you all think?

Thanks Ripiski.  Right now I am trying to put toether a blockbuster trade.  To help make my Qb and Wr's better, but my back up RB's worse. 

I get McNabb and Darrell Jackson.  I give Bulger, Curtis, Barlow, Benson.

Not sure if this guy will do it but he only has one RB on his roster, so he may.  He has been trying to get me to trade for McNabb all day.  This is the fairest one that I want to do.  What d you all think?

1026494[/snapback]

This would be a good trade for you but if it doesn't go through, keep an eye on the Bruce situation, Curtis could be a good play for the next few weeks. The only draw back looking at your team, is that you already have a whole lot invested in the Rams

Yes one point per reception.

1026542[/snapback]

In order to really analysis the trade I would need to see the league scoring system relative to QBs and WRs and the number of WRs starting each week. Post it and I can give you a better answer. But my feeling is stick Bulger and Company.

Bulger will steadly put up similar numbers to NcNabb. NcNabb always has giant games and then good games. Plus his is hurting a little right now. Just one more good hit on NcNabb.

In order to really  analysis the trade I would need to see the league scoring system relative to QBs and WRs and the number of WRs starting each week. Post it and I can give you a better answer. But my feeling is stick Bulger and Company.

Bulger will steadly put up similar numbers to NcNabb. NcNabb always has giant games and then good games. Plus his is hurting a little right now. Just one more good hit on NcNabb.

1026557[/snapback]

Did that help?

Sorry here are the starters and bench and scoring.

QB, WR, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN

Stat Categories: Passing Yards (50 yards per point)

Passing Touchdowns (6)

Interceptions (-2)

Sacks (-1)

Rushing Yards (20 yards per point)

Rushing Touchdowns (6)

Receptions (1)

Reception Yards (20 yards per point)

Reception Touchdowns (6)

2-Point Conversions (2)

Fumbles Lost (-2)

Field Goals 0-19 Yards (3)

Field Goals 20-29 Yards (3)

Field Goals 30-39 Yards (3)

Field Goals 40-49 Yards (4)

Field Goals 50+ Yards (5)

Point After Attempt Made (1)

Sack (1)

Interception (2)

Fumble Recovery (2)

Touchdown (6)

Safety (2)

Block Kick (2)

Kickoff and Punt Return Touchdowns (6)

Points Allowed 0 points (10)

Points Allowed 1-6 points (7)

Points Allowed 7-13 points (4)

Points Allowed 14-20 points (1)

Points Allowed 21-27 points (0)

Points Allowed 28-34 points (-1)

Points Allowed 35+ points (-4)

This may be long winded.

I would do this trade, but try to keep Benson. QB's mostly a wash. NcNabb would be the equalizer to TO if you think the team with TO is a Playoff Contender.

Curtis has good upside, but with D.Jackson you would have an incredible WR corp, enough to take you all the way with S. Alexander and S. Jackson as RBs.

Barlow is not doing much anyway. Trade him and pick of Gore, very possible could be SF starting RB towards the end of the year.

If you can not keep Benson I would still do it. You are going to scramble for a back up RB for bye weeks. See if you can get some kind of RB with the trade.

If not maybe you can trade Rod Smith, but with three WRs starting every week Rod could be vauble especially if playing in Mile High, after he has a good week for a running back. However, you running backs should stay health.

The only thing that concerns me about this trade is losing a backup running back. But I have another offer on the table with Engram for Portis. Engram actually having a better season then Portis. The guy who has portis has a lot of RB's and no WR depth and has Coles with no QB. He also has TJ Duckett on the Bench that may come back to me as a counter offer. The one thing I am thinking that may happen is that the guy will get more players then roster spots that he has, which will make him have to drop benson or someone else on his team that I might be able to pick up.