[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

HELP NEEDED WITH THIS WEAK TEAM

golfer324

MT CURRENT LINEUP IS:

QB PALMER

RB DILLON, J. JONES, ARRINGTON, B. JACOBS

WR HARRISON, CHAMBERS, DREW BENNETT, B. EDWARDS, GLENN

TE TROUPE, C. BAKER

K AKERS, JANIKOWSKI

DT PATRIOTS

SCORING SYSTEM 1PT/10 YDS RUSHING/REC

IPT/25 YDS PASSING

6PT/PASSING/RUSHING/REC TD

TE SCORING ONLY 1PT/5YD RUSHING/REC

5PT BONUS OVER 50 YDS

6PT TD

I'M INTERESTED IN ACQUIRING FROM WW WR- B. LLOYD (SF) OR BATTLE(ARIZ)

GLENN IS THE ONLY WR THAT'S GOT ME ANY DECENT FANTASY POINTS. I COULD GET RID OF A KICKER OR A TIGHT END. WHAT'S YOUR THOUGHT?

I ALSO HAD M. MOORE RB MINN AND DROPPED HIM. SHOULD I TRY PICKING HIM BACK UP AND DROP ARRINGTON OR JACOBS??

I APPRECIATE YOUR OPINION!!!!!

THANKS

I'd drop Akers....who knows when he'll be back...or if he'll even be effective....

pick up another kicker...they are a dime a dozen...

also, pick up Lloyd..

EDIT: try to drop both of your kickers and get a kicker that has either already had his bye or doesn't have one for awhile...

Edited by Avernus

I'd drop Akers....who knows when he'll be back...or if he'll even be effective....

pick up another kicker...they are a dime a dozen...

also, pick up Lloyd..

EDIT: try to drop both of your kickers and get a kicker that has either already had his bye or doesn't have one for awhile...

1026780[/snapback]

I like the advice....But I would also consider on getting rid of Troupe and Arrington...C.Taylor type (Bal)....JJ is on a bad team with issues....There's gotta be better option's? Even at TE........Baker may do well in the next couple of weeks...Rookie QB will check down alot..........And Vet like Vinny will use TE alot until he learns the new Offense...Keep Baker but look for Wiggins type TE (Min)..Everyone has given up on Cpep but not me!...I have Wiggins..Thats my advice take it for what its worth...Goodluck!