[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

'Deal with it'

Wolv

Very good article on the Huddle home page :D

I have to send this to one of the disgrunteld guys in our local money league. He just emailed everyone saying he's selling his players to the highest bidder so he can recoup his entry fee. Whatta tool.

Anyone else have disgruntled owner stories yet?

Very good article on the Huddle home page  :D

I have to send this to one of the disgrunteld guys in our local money league. He just emailed everyone saying he's selling his players to the highest bidder so he can recoup his entry fee. Whatta tool.

1027549[/snapback]

Just curious as to why he is disgruntled. I love to hear the reasoning. Probably has to do with not reading the rules at the start of the season.

Just curious as to why he is disgruntled.   I love to hear the reasoning.   Probably has to do with not reading the rules at the start of the season.

1027565[/snapback]

Frustration apparently. He drafted CPep. Started him the first 2 weeks and sat him last week :doah:

I guess he just has a short fuse....

Edited by Wolv

I only have one on the list I was planning on starting and I'm 0-3 ... the whole matchup stinking thing ... well, that and Trent Flippin Green.

Was a good article though ... the running joke in our local is that when a team is losing several games they say ...

"I'm right where I want to be" ... of course sometimes it's hard to say with a straight face.

It was a decent article, but I didn't really find it too useful.

Here's a list of guys who have had a good game.

Here's a list of guys who suck.

Matchups matter.

You can either grumble about it, do nothing about it, or do something about it.

Edited by 10g_DBA

Yep. I have one 0-3 Team.

Culpepper

------

Portis

C. Brown

JJ Arrington

------

Wayne

Coles

Driver

Bruce

------

Heap

Franks

This would have been a playoff team easy last year.

Anyway... I've finally decided to make one waiver move. I'm dropping Arrington for Travis Taylor. That's it. That's all I can do other than wait for it to turn around. I should make the playoffs this year, but it'll be an uphill battle now.

Very good article on the Huddle home page  :D

1027549[/snapback]

How in the world can that not violate a league rule somewhere (or at least the spirit of the league). This is out and out collusion (which my little Webster's defines as "fraud by concert").

Anybody who buys a player from this tool should also get kicked out of your league.

Tell you what. I'm in the BOTH DOH! league and my only two Keepers were two RB's from the "Just Deal With It" list. In the draft itself, I took Suggs to be my bye week / juicy match-up fill in RB (draft was just before Suggs suffered the High Ankle Sprain).

I LIKE the challenge of managing a RB deficent team and right now I'm doing OK. Of course, one reason I'm doing OK is our rules allow us to play either 2 RB's & 3 WR's or 1 RB & 4 WR's.

I'd might be a little less enthusiastic if I was in a league that forced us to play 2 RB's all the time, but I'm also sure I would've drafted differently under those parameters.

try 6 on one league alone

Eric Moulds/Lee Evans

Curtis Martin

Jamal Lewis

Duce Staley/Jerome Bettis

Domanick Davis

Andre Johnson

Peyton Manning

Marvin Harrison

Reggie Wayne

Tony Gonzalez

Clinton Portis

Kevin Jones

Charles Rogers

Ahman Green

Javon Walker

Nate Burleson

Michael Bennett

DeShaun Foster

Deuce McAllister

Michael Clayton

J.J. Arrington

Isaac Bruce

Oh, bye the way 0 and 3

Three of my four FF teams so far really suck. The players on those teams?

Manning

Portis

Lewis

Martin

Burleson

T Green

Evans

McAllister

Clayton

Arrington

Benson

Coles

I could go on, but I'm  :D  too much to see the keyboard!

1028491[/snapback]

Eric Moulds

Lee Evans

Curtis Martin

Jamal Lewis

Duce Staley/Jerome Bettis

Domanick Davis

Andre Johnson

Peyton Manning

Marvin Harrison

Reggie Wayne

Tony Gonzalez

Clinton Portis

Kevin Jones

Charles Rogers

Ahman Green

Javon Walker

Nate Burleson

Michael Bennett

DeShaun Foster

Deuce McAllister

Michael Clayton

J.J. Arrington

Isaac Bruce

I've got the ones in bold across 6 teams. A lot of them I have twice, including Cedric Benson who isn't even listed. Oh - I had Keary Colbert twice too. No wonder I'm 5-13 on the season. :D

I am undefeated and I have 5 guys from that list. Domanick Davis, Kevin Jones, Javon Walker, Michael Clayton, Isaac Bruce.

Fortunately I have played some HORRIBLE teams and have the least points scored against me in the league. :D So I've had some good luck along wih my bad. Don't expect this to last too long. I need people to start performing!