[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DB help

mhayhurst

Well w/ Harrison out for the season, and Poly on a bye who would you p/u for this week as a starting DB. Below are a list of the top 10 DBs that don't have byes (points only) in my league. Which of these do you like, if any? Are there any sleeper DBs out there that you think will light it up this Sunday? Thanks.

A. Plummer (just read he's out for a while with ankle surgery, so scrap him)

R. Mathis

G. Wesley

D. Barrett

C. Woodson

A. Winfield

K. Ratliff

S. Knight

N. Ferguson

Edited by mhayhurst

Well w/ Harrison out for the season, and Poly on a bye who would you p/u for this week as a starting DB. Below are a list of the top 10 DBs that don't have byes (points only) in my league. Which of these do you like, if any? Are there any sleeper DBs out there that you think will light it up this Sunday? Thanks.

A. Plummer (just read he's out for a while with ankle surgery, so scrap him)

R. Mathis

G. Wesley

D. Barrett

C. Woodson

A. Winfield

K. Ratliff

S. Knight

N. Ferguson

1033585[/snapback]

I'd probably go with Winfield, personally.

Thanks. Darin. I posted it in your IDP Advice thread, but glad you saw it here. I was leaning towards Winfield as well. Are there any potential big games from any sleepers that you like over Winfield? Robert Griffith??? Bob Sanders???Anyone? THanks.

Edited by mhayhurst

Thanks. Darin. I posted it in your IDP Advice thread, but glad you saw it here. I was leaning towards Winfield as well. Are there any potential big games from any sleepers that you like over Winfield? Robert Griffith??? Bob Sanders???Anyone? THanks.

1034431[/snapback]

Sanders is available and you could play him over those other guys? That seems like the obvious choice.

Sanders is available and you could play him over those other guys? That seems like the obvious choice.

1035716[/snapback]

I, too, like Sanders. However, since he moved to FS (Doss is at SS), you won't see the consistent tackles from him every game. Don't get me wrong, he'll have some good games, but he'll also have some bad games as well, as this year has shown. If Sanders played at SS, I'd say absolutely grab him. He is a tackling machine at SS, and in my opinion his best position by far.

That's why I like N. Ferguson here.