[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

U of Michigan

BigTen

To all you UM'ers, good game. It sucks to have lost two years in a row in OT but at least we are making the rivalry interesting. What I would not give to have D. Rayner back. :D And again nice game, you are a totally different team with M. Hart. :D

To all you UM'ers, good game.  It sucks to have lost two years in a row in OT but at least we are making the rivalry interesting.  What I would not give to have D. Rayner back. :D  And again nice game, you are a totally different team with M. Hart. :D

1037151[/snapback]

I am a State fan too. hated to see the Spartans lose today but at least it was a team inside our state that beat them.

Our defense is our major problem. we need to correct it or this won't be the last game we lose.

Nice game guys, back at you. When Rivas missed that field goal, I thought my guys blew it.

It does feel like the rivalry is back. John L. Smith is doing a pretty good job.

I think MSU and UM are similar this year. Good offenses but bad defenses.

Edited by Wolverines Fan

Was a great game.Both teams played well.The roughing the kicker call has to be a tough pill to swallow for State fans.I am a Wolverine fan,but I can't stand crap calls like that influencing the final outcome.

Was a great game.Both teams played well.The roughing the kicker call has to be a tough pill to swallow for State fans.I am a Wolverine fan,but I can't stand crap calls like that influencing the final outcome.

1037377[/snapback]

well if u didnt like that call, then what about the forward pass that was ruled a fumble.

Have to say a great game...I'm not so sure that fumble on Henne was a fumble , but hey still made for a great finish to a well played game by BOTH :D Michigan schools. I look forward to having just as good of game with both schools. I love Big Ten Football. You just know it's going to produce heartbreakers for freind and foe.

Nice game guys, back at you.  When Reavis missed that field goal, I thought my guys blew it.

It does feel like the rivalry is back. John L. Smith is doing a pretty good job.

I think MSU and UM are similar this year.  Good offenses but bad defenses.

1037203[/snapback]

or the missed clip in the first half by MSU on their two yard line....

well, sparty's season is now on the verge of implosion, sitting for two weeks (well 365 days) to stew on this deserved loss----at least we can focus on the jerks from columbus-------- :D ------not saying you all are, just a large majority, including the two OSU tools(one who gave 8 points to a fellow UM'er and lost a hondo--lol) from my office who jumped on the most promising sparty band wagon in years, only to be silenced after their incessant need to atttempt a verbal onslaught all week prior to gametime--which i silenced), even when i called him sfter the game and he denied watching the contest when i called him afterwards "what happened, i was watching baseball" what a jerk! lets face it---hatred runs deep between THE OSU and any Michigan team----if i were OSU, i'd temper my enthusiasm in the coming weeks---

Edited by Maize N Blue Backer

On the Wolverines - discussing this with a buddy the other day, but IMO Lloyd Carr is sort of "if Mack Brown played in the Big Ten and had managed to luck into a national title."