[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sacosud's college Football picks

sacosud

1-2 last week "ouch" thank god for the Irish.

Ohio State +3.5 at Penn State. I think Penn State will play well the 1st half and may he even take the early lead, but as the game goes and OSU gets aquainted with the loud crowd and playing away from home for the first time the Bucks will take over this game. The Penn State offense will have early success but no one makes better adjustsments than Tressel. The OSU defense will focus on making Penn State one dimentional by taking away the run. Robinson is no Young and Penn State is no Texas. OSU 31 Penn State 17

Cal -1 at UCLA I just like Cal here in a basic pick'em. I have not seen alot of Cal but I have seen enough of UCLA. Yhey squeaked by a Washington squad that has gotten a little bit better but cmon it's the Dawgs in your house and they almost shock you!!! I hope to god for my Buckeyes sake Cal is better than Washington..(Cal playing USC soon GO CAL) Cal wins by at least 3.....CAL 21 UCLA 17

Texas Tech +4 at Nebraska The Cornhuskers have been squeaking by mid to lower level talent and will not squeak by today!!! TT rolled up like 70 on them last year!!! Cornhuskers have a betther defense this season but the offense still blows and is at least a year or 2 away from getting back in it. I like TT to blow up.

TT 42 Cornholes 21

That's it this week I don't see alot else. I will be out of town with no internet acess till Sunday soooo good luck to all your teams especially the Sooners....oh yeah Go BUCKS. :D

Edited by sacosud

Ohio State +3.5 at Penn State. I think Penn State will play well the 1st half and may he even take the early lead, but as the game goes and OSU gets aquainted with the loud crowd and playing away from home for the first time the Bucks will take over this game. The Penn State offense will have early success but no one makes better adjustsments than Tressel. The OSU defense will focus on making Penn State one dimentional by taking away the run. Robinson is no Young and Penn State is no Texas. OSU 31 Penn State 17

spoken like a true OSU homer...they'll win this game handily...

Texas Tech +4 at Nebraska The Cornhuskers have been squeaking by mid to lower level talent and will not squeak by today!!! TT rolled up like 70 on them last year!!! Cornhuskers have a betther defense this season but the offense still blows and is at least a year or 2 away from getting back in it. I like TT to blow up.

TT 42 Cornholes 21

Wrong on this pick. I can't believe we lost that game. Under a minute left and a tipped ball results in an int. But the def lineman tries running with it and then fumbles it back to Tech.

This one really hurts. :D:D:D:D

spoken like a true OSU homer...they'll win this game handily...

1053256[/snapback]

:D