[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Contest: Who will be the first to beat the Rams?

wiegie

Wiegie - I went into the poll for my vote (and voted) but I didn't see a spot to put down by how many points. Anyways, here's my vote again - Tampa Bay (wk 3) by 2. I checked the votes 3 times and didn't see any 2 point game predictions by TB (I'm in my mid-40s so the eyesight is beginning to go).

I'd love to vote with McNasty and have Phil beat SL, but I don't want to jinx Phil. At Phil after Urlacher and Lavar deal with SL is tempting. Maybe a few injuries to SL players (Faulk will be due for some knee trouble around then).

Go Eagles!

By the way, it will be very tough to try to root on a team when it's Dallas vs St Louis:( I don't like J Jones and Martz.

Interesting post Wiegie! Thanks! thumbs_u

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After the Patriots show the rest of the league how to Beatchslap the Rams. After the Rams still say "we don't want to take anything away from the Patriots, but we really just beat ourselves, because no one can beat us except ourselves".The first loss of the season will be a morale killer.

First team to have learned from the superbowl wins:

Giants by 5 points.

All WRs to be downgarded ff wise this season. K Warner (who will come in at #4 in QB ff numbers) will start blaming his thumb, his ugly wife, and God for an 8-8 season.

steeler:

Did you ask your new wife if you could spend $12 on this contest?

What's that worth in Francs?

She knows nothing about it. wink

(and it's worth about 18 Swiss Francs).

Some people need to enter revised picks since they made the exact same pick as somebody else--this contest is first-come first-served.

wiegie

Chavez--DEN by 16    angry  

Heh heh heh; I wanted to make it in the 20s, but I figured I'd hedge my bets and actually have an outside shot at maybe winning the contest. :D

wiegie:

Some people need to enter revised picks since they made the exact same pick as somebody else--this contest is first-come first-served.

OK, I don't think anyone took TB by 6 yet, so change mine to TB by 6. Sorry about that.

• 2 weeks later...