[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bye Week WR

With DJax and Engram out, I need to grab a WR from the WW. This will probably be for this week only. However, if he shows promise I would definitely consider keeping him. Please give me your pick from the list below. Also, feel free to make suggestions of guys who are not on this list but you think may be available in a 12 team (start 3 WR) league.

B. Finneran

P. Crayton

C. Henry

J. Gaffney

D. Hackett

Henry, Crayton, Gaffney.

Sounds like TJ might be out again giving Henry good opportunity. Especially since CJ will probably have a decent game that may draw some extra coverage his way towards the end.

Crayton is playing a weak NYG secondary and could get some looks.

Gaffney will be playing catch up without Johnson and of course the downside is the HOU Offense, but at least he will get the ball thrown at him a few times.

I have Crumpler too but am not sure I would want both him and Finn (but we only start 2 WR so if I was even considering him as a WR I would probably be chalking up the week to a loss anyway).

That's my order anyway.