[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WTS, Bledsoe v NYG or Hasselbeck v AZ

paulzale

I don't see Seattle throwing alot, considering their top-2 WRs are still out, and Alexander should run all over Houston, making the need to pass alot moot. And, Houston's offense is struggling, so Seattle will not need to score alot of points to win. Meanwhile, Dallas will either be missing Julius Jones, or have him playing at less than 100%. And, the Giants' are giving up a ton of passing yards. AND, the Giants offense is producing, so Dallas will need to score points to win.

In other words, start Bledsoe.

I think they both could easily go for 300 and 2 touches. But chances are that Seattle buries Houston early and just rides S. Alexander the rest of the day. On the other hand, I think NY vs. DAL is going to be a shootout and NY is the 31st rank pass defense or close to that.

I'm starting Bledsoe for this reason but mainly because I don't have Hasselback. Start whichever one you'll watch on TV.

I think they both could easily go for 300 and 2 touches.  But chances are that Seattle buries Houston early and just rides S. Alexander the rest of the day. 

1066338[/snapback]

Ding. We have a winner ... Alexander should end up with at least 3 tds in this game. Bledsoe is safer bet ... Parcells will though to keep the rush D honest ... Holmgren will throw to get back in a game.