[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I Trade For Vinnie T ...

You can see in the sig that the Jellies start Bulger ... and are suffering at WR with DJax hurt, AJohn hurt and invisible, Lelie nearly invisible, and Jenkins not doing much. OUCH. Carr is my backup QB -- and has done nearly nothing ...

Do I offer Carr as an upgrade to a guy who has VTest as his backup with a bye coming up -- he's got Bennett who is 3rd on his team behind RMoss & Holt (dinged) ... I need a long term fix for WR. Soooooo ...

I give Carr/SMacDonald ... I get VTest/DrewBennett.

:D

Like it?

I don't know that carr is an upgrade over Vinny....:D...

I don't like the trade at all, you should try to work with another team or try to offer something more explosive and get that in return...

1066711[/snapback]

I don't have much explosive to offer -- Bulger & SSmith have been lighting it up, but the rest are fairly pedestrian ... It's a 14 team league so there's not much on the wire these days ...

I don't have much explosive to offer -- Bulger & SSmith have been lighting it up, but the rest are fairly pedestrian ... It's a 14 team league so there's not much on the wire these days ...

1066720[/snapback]

offer Steve Smith then...see what you can get...try to get a top RB and a sleeper type WR...or even Burleson..

You can see in the sig that the Jellies start Bulger ... and are suffering at WR with DJax hurt, AJohn hurt and invisible, Lelie nearly invisible, and Jenkins not doing much.  OUCH.  Carr is my backup QB -- and has done nearly nothing ...

Do I offer Carr as an upgrade to a guy who has VTest as his backup with a bye coming up -- he's got Bennett who is 3rd on his team behind RMoss & Holt (dinged) ... I need a long term fix for WR.  Soooooo ...

I give Carr/SMacDonald ... I get VTest/DrewBennett.

:D

Like it?

1066675[/snapback]

Make the offer. If it gets accepted, you've improved your team. McDonald is temporary (though valuable) help. Bennett will be useful all season.

Make the offer.  If it gets accepted, you've improved your team.  McDonald is temporary (though valuable) help.  Bennett will be useful all season.

1066838[/snapback]

Done. Accepted. Pending 24-hour review by other owners. I'm thinking it goes through unquestioned ... This will be interesting -- the last two WRs I traded for (DJax the week before he hurt his knee, gave up WParker) and AJohnson (just prior to season, gave up Brandon LLoyd) have not made me look like a genius.

Here's hoping this one helps change that ... I'm at 3-2, in 4th place, but 2nd in points, so we're doing okay -- but with Deuce out, we need a spark and are reeally playing at this point to just make the playoffs and take a run at it from there ...