[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2 spot's, Three people.....

IrishPride

C.Henry@Ten Huddle Stat Line- 70yds/1td

T.Taylor@Chi Huddle Stat Line- 60yds/1td

C.Mart@Buf Huddle Stat Line- 60yds/20yds

Do I dare sit Martin? We get 1pt per rec.,His #'s aren't good against Buf?

Qb-Bledsoe

Rb-Alexander

Rb-S.Jackson

Wr-S.Smith

Wr-Givens

Wr-?

Te-McMichael

W/R-?

K-Wilkins

De-Cin

Any and all opinion's are welcome......Even Cooley over McMichael looks Tempting :D I think I'm over analyzing but let's here it from the Huddler's!

Personally, I like Henry's match-up. Tenn. secondary isn't impressive and with C.J. drawing attention and not being able to stack "the box" that only will open it for Washington or Henry. Another source of info. I received said T.J. was downgraded to doubtful tonight. so looking better for Henry.

Personally, I like Henry's match-up. Tenn. secondary isn't impressive and with C.J. drawing attention and not being able to stack "the box" that only will open it for Washington or Henry. Another source of info. I received said T.J. was downgraded to doubtful tonight. so looking better for Henry.

1070495[/snapback]

So if I plug in Henry, What about the whole C.Mart/T.Taylor thing?

i think you gotta go c. mart and c. henry and i might start cooley this week over mcmichael too.

ok, pretty much gonna start Cmart and Henry, But what about Taylor over Givens? Who do you think? Givens, I show up every two weeks with a great game or Taylor at Chicago, With Cpep? So now I'm down to Givens or Taylor? Bye Weeks suck!

Edited by IrishPride

Cmart and Henry vote here also. BUF can't stop the run and their secondary is awesome...so NYJ will have not chance to beat them deep. I think that Henry is a great call since there will not be TJ out there lining up. Henry has scored a TD in all games he has played this year...unfortunatly three have been called back on penalties...but he is a burner and will torch the corners. Plus, with PacMan trying to cover Chad...there is going to be a ton of rolled safety coverage that way, leaving the deep field open for Henry.