[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS QB

vikes rock

he spent last sunday hanging out with some hookers from ATL. he should have been practicing throwing to things wearing purple. so i ask you this, do i start him even though he has a hangover from last sunday? maybe he wasnt getting "any" anywere else so this is just what he needed.

i could go with either go with titens team qbs or redskins

both brunnel and mcnair have upside but i just cant believe that i am considering benching my keeper and captain of my favorite team....... so im looking for some good advise here if you could that would be great.

1 pt for 25 pass

1 pt for 10 rush

6 for touchdown

-2 for int

I'm not going to go into who to start, but I'll tell you who not to start: Culpepper. We keep 2 players in my family league, he was one of my 2, being the second highest scoring player in the league last year. He is currently my 3rd string QB behind McNair and Trent Dilfer of all people. Just because he was a keeper doesn't mean that he isn't costing you wins. Until he proves that he can keep TD/TO ratios positive he deserves to be sitting at the bottom of your depth chart.