[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Reggie Bush in NFL?

Luger

How does this kid project? I never really watched him till today. Seems like a great 3rd down back, though he looks like he has nice vision. I wonder how he would do vs speedier defenses in the NFL. Doesnt appear to pound it between the tackles.

How does this kid project?  I never really watched him till today.  Seems like a great 3rd down back, though he looks like he has nice vision. I wonder how he would do vs speedier defenses in the NFL.  Doesnt appear to pound it between the tackles.

1072101[/snapback]

Looks like a top 3 pick to me.

Number one overall to the Texans or San Francisco, no later than third in the draft this year. I have been watching him for the last three years, he can revolutionize the RB position in the NFL, splitting as a WR as well.

did u see his last td run....he hesitated and blew threw that hole like a rocket

I saw that and it was impressive, but thats vs ND not an NFL speed defense.

As a weapon out of the backfield though he does look nice. I have to watch more USC games vs better defenses.

I completely agree with Weis on that. I watched Faulk play extensively at SDSU and Bush looks sooooo much like him. Super quick, great hands, elusive and extremely competitive. I would take him any day of the week.

On the other hand I was less impressed with Leinart. I wonder if his arm is 100% after that surgery?

Leinart took a big hit earlier in the game and I think he was a bit concussed. He has been super accurate in every other game this year and he lead the final drive like a Heisman winner.

Reggie has the speed, size and most importantly, the HIPS to be a great NFL back

Bush has size and MAD speed; personally, I can see him as a more durable version of Warrick Dunn.

I also wouldn't be :D if Green Bay ended up with LenDale White when all was said and done.

Number one overall to the Texans or San Francisco, no later than third in the draft this year. I have been watching him for the last three years, he can revolutionize the RB position in the NFL, splitting as a WR as well.

1072287[/snapback]

I would rather that the Texans trade down, and take two offensive linemen with their first picks.

Bush has all the tools to be a stud in the NFL. He has the speed, (and yes he has power too) plus he is amazing catching out of the back field. Marshall Faulk is a very good comparison. He will have to prove that he can make the transition to be an every down back though. That will have to be seen. I think he can, and will.

He looks like a slightly larger Darren Sproles. He has flop written all over him.

1074052[/snapback]

I have to agree with this to an extent. He is larger than Sproles, but I wouldn't want him as my teams primary back. He would be a great 3rd down back, but a below average every down back. He will go late first round early second round.

I'd rather have Maroney than Bush.

1078012[/snapback]

What about LenDale White? He doesn't have the raw speed and quicks of Bush, but he's got wheels, better size, and more fits the "typical" NFL mold.

IMO, USC could EASILY have Leinart, Bush, and White in the top ten, if not top 5 - and that's without taking into account their any of their other 19 starters.

What about LenDale White? He doesn't have the raw speed and quicks of Bush, but he's got wheels, better size, and more fits the "typical" NFL mold.

IMO, USC could EASILY have Leinart, Bush, and White in the top ten, if not top 5 - and that's without taking into account their any of their other 19 starters.

1080352[/snapback]

this just in....

USC players will not be available for the upcoming draft

as the USC Football team will be taking the place of the SF 49ers and the niners players will be draft eligible...

Look for Barlow to be a 2nd day selection :D

Edited by keggerz