[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

T.J. Housh...dropped to the WW

LooGie

below you will see my roster. i was thinking of dropping R. Brown or R. Williams (i think Williams will be back in a big way, and could be GREAT trade bait) to grab Housh...what do the huddlers think?

yah, i know, he's stupid for doing it, but he's really getting screwed and REFUSES to drop a backup RB to have a backup WR on his roster. oh well... thanks. :D

I think you should call your sister right away and tell her she is a terrible owner. Plus, if you don't grab TJ, the third person in your league, you know the one, Grandma...might take him before you have the chance.

My god...nice league to be in.

Oh yeah..your answer...keep your RB's until the Miami thing is sorted out...you still have two bye weeks to cover with Alexander and Caddy. Stand pat.

you don't need housh ....u r fine at WR

u need to trade gonzo for another RB

1072371[/snapback]

aiight, i'll let Housh rot in the WW then. thanks for the help. I made some trades to get Crumpler hoping i could trade Gonzo, but it's just not a priority for the other teams when he sucks like a hungry homosexual.