[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who's better right now

Engram's on our WW, and it's really thin, but he's still there due to injury. I personally picked up Hakim off of Waivers for the chance that J. Horn sits. If Horn sits, Hakim's should have a large day, but I grabbed him for a spot start, for the year, I think Engram will be the better pick, of corse this also depends on his return. As far as Gabriel, I think he will have a big day as welll if Moss sits. Both are good options for this weekend only, not likely the whole year.

Edited by mhayhurst

Ideally, you use Hakim until Engram is back. Expect Engram after the 'Hawks bye. He's running again, but in too much pain to play. He'll still be useful during the second half of the season. Hakim's value is too dependant on Horn and Stallworth's injury status to count on him long-term.

So I guess the real question is. Pending word on Horn and Stalworth. Should i cut Bobby for a week as my starters this week are Jones, Cooley, and Mason? I just picked up Cooley and I really have no need for a TE. But he is playing th 49ers.....

1082464[/snapback]

In PPR leagues Cooley is da man right now. Totally worth playing. Mason is doing well, all things considered. Given that you don't "need" Hakim, I'd hold onto Engram. But if you feel that Hakim is a better play than any of the other three you've listed, then gambling that Engram won't get picked up isn't such a bad idea.

In PPR leagues Cooley is da man right now.  Totally worth playing.  Mason is doing well, all things considered.  Given that you don't "need" Hakim, I'd hold onto Engram.  But if you feel that Hakim is a better play than any of the other three you've listed, then gambling that Engram won't get picked up isn't such a bad idea.

1082485[/snapback]

If Horn is out. Hakin is a must start IMO. He may have a better day then any other receiver on my roster. I am currently trying to deal Brunell for Fitz. If it goes ther is no need to worry about losing Engram.

I just dont know! :D I knoiw i need the win badly as i am 3-3