[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What To Do With Culpepper

kabal152

Is Anyone Still Riding With Duante??

I am sittiing at 2 and 4 :D mainly because of the dude (plus Joe Horn and Gonzo are driving me beserk). Do I still try to hold out hope for Duante or should I cut the strings. Right now and take what I can get. I am figuring this is the final chance for Culpepper. I am sure many have already cut him loose. But this week some things fall in his favor

Home game :D

Soft D?? :D

Important Division Game

:D LAW OF AVERAGES!!!!! HE CAN"T POSSIBLY KEEP PLAYING THIS FUGGIN POORLY!!!!! :D

My alternative QB is Big Ben. I would have no problem starting Ben but his injury concerns me. I started Joe Horn last week and that turned tragic. I don't know if I can take another chance like that. Plus the way the Steeler WRs are dropping, you'd think the outbreak monkey showed up in Pittsburgh.

I haven't made up my mind totally but I am 60% sure that I am going with Culpepper. If you have any thoughts on the situation I would to to hear them.

Thanks

Kabal152

:D:D:D

Edited by kabal152

That's the one thing about Culpepper. Every owner that has him is still somewhat nervous about getting rid of him. Cuz you know the moment you trade his big purple azz (his trade vaue is so low - you are not going to get JACK ISH) he is going to have a decent week (PROBABLY WHILE YOU ARE GOING UP AGAINST HIM) or maybe even go on some kind of tear. Because the Vikes are still in the hunt to contend for the NFC North title and they do have decent talent at the skill positions. I am honest I am scared to trade the dude, especially for the offers I am getting now (Michael Clayton, Colbert, Andre Johnson, and the likes) Culpepper owners know what I am talking about.

You are darned if you do and darned if you don't with this guy.

If he has back to back big games and they win you might start to think ok the slump is over. You can't trade him!!! He might actually save your friggin season!!!

If he continues on the current pace, you are burnt toast and you will kick yourself for not trading dude earlier. This guy might be the number 1 alltime fantasy nightmare. I don't know.... :D:D:D