[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Evaluate this trade

jlie13

I just traded R.Wayne and D.Foster for W.Dunn and a Adrian Wilson..

I was hurting at RB since Deuce went out , I now have A.Smith/Stecker plus Dillon, now I can add Dunn

For WR I can start Holt and D.Branch...Wayne/Foster could not be saved for next year but Dunn can be saved for 2 more years..With Bulger being my starting QB I just couldn't be weak in 2 categories..5-0 and then McAllister went down and I dropped my first game..

See signature for team..

I think that was a great trade for you. When you come right down to it, Wayne really hasn't been any more reliable than Branch and Dunn has always been underrated both in the NFL and in Fantasy Football.

Also, if the Lions are able to get Garcia under center sometime in the next few weeks, Roy Williams could become a very productive WR.

Edited by tomfin2000

That is Reggie Williams from Jax..it is a auction league and he cost me 1.00. I like grabbing guys like that who are in a good system and have talent..

Branch drafted last year for 1.00

Hines Ward 3 yrs ago 1.00

Wayne 2 yrs ago 3.00

This way you ride these guys when they peak during the "yr 3"