[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm about to SHOCK the world...trade help?

Tboogs

I really want Shockey...Can I afford to make this trade?

I am getting Shockey & Drew Bennett for Willie Parker & Crumpler.

12team performance - start 1qb, 3rb,3wr, 1te, 1def 1k or you can start 2rbs & 4 wrs

Here is my team:

Matt hasslebeck

Cpep

Priest Holmes

Sjax

Willie Parker

Patrick Pass

Torry Holt

Bobby Engram

TJ Housh

Roy Williams

Doug Gabriel

Jabar Gaffney

Alge Crumpler

Indy D

Rian Lindell

It would leave me thin at RB..but I can start 2rb & 4 wr's...

I would do it. I was behind W. parker just as much as anyone 3 weeks ago, but man has he fallin off big time, and it looks like P. Pass is becoming more and more involved in the NE offense. Just dosent seems like much, if any drop off at RB at this point and you'll get the TE you want. Go for it!

Bennets is broken see its like he doesn't exist in this trade. If you really like Shockey than sure. Vick is so in and out of the lineup that Alge won't be a consistent threat. Be careful though - you have 0 running back depth - not that Parker is dependable anymore after the return of Staley and Bettis.

I don't know bennett's status, but I think Willie will start to lose carries. I like what Shockey and Manning are doing and the combo will only get better. We are starting to see what all that Shockey hype was 2-3 years ago. Crumpler is good but Vick is more a RB than a QB. So with all that said, I would do the trade. Good luck and thanks for your post on mine.

Agree with other posts here that Parker's star is fading a bit in the PIT running game. Shockey seems to be getting in the flow with Manning and with Vick in/out of injury pretty much every week I wouldn't trust Crumpler to put up same type numbers as last season. I'd give a lean to do this trade if you REALLY want Shockey that bad, go get him.