[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

S. Davis just hit waivers in my league also....huh

Chaim Witz

I know there is another thread regarding this same thing, so I am confused as to what may be going on. The owner who dropped Davis is not a bonehead, so I am truly curious as to what info I may be missing....

Anyway, in order to pick up a RB, I need to drop one. Which would you drop?

J. Jones (not an option....he's here for the long haul)

so it is between these guys:

W. Parker

M. Moore

M. Anderson

I like Moore's schedule, but I don't trust MIN to run enough while they try to rebuild C-Peps confidence and reputation.

I haven't given up on Parker, especially after getting 21 carries last week....even if he averaged less than 3 yds per carry. I like his upside, but he plays against some tough defenses during the season.

I still believe M. Anderson can contribute and I would like to use him this week, BUT sacrifices must be made somewhere. I believe as the whether gets colder, Anderson will be more valuable than Bell....or at least more consistent.

I am looking for any insight from fellow Huddlers. Currently, I have Anderson set up to leave, ONLY because he and Jones have the same bye week.

thanks in advance

Frankly, I think you're pretty good right now. If you can't drop lesser dead weight, I wouldn't pick up Davis. You could argue that Davis could outdo Parker, or that Mike Anderson is sharing carries. But you could also argue that Parker is still the starter, that Denver is running up a storm, and Davis is eventually injury prone.

But that's just me.

Why not drop a defense? It's not like Seattle's very good...

I wouldn't drop any of those three for S. Davis.  He looks slow this year, not like the "War Machine" he was in the past.  Last week against Detroit he was pathetic.

BTW I like your screen name.  I am a huge fan.  :D

1082508[/snapback]

:D I like the War Machine reference, and thanks for the props on the screen name. I like yours as well, and I am also a big fan of yours....."You big dummy!"

As for the all those who gave me some advice, it is appreciated.

A few items of note:

I know SEA's defense sucks and they will be dropped for another move I plan to make. However, in this league, we cannot have more than 4 players at any one position and that is the reason I would have to drop a RB to pick up Davis.

To be honest, I am suprised that some of you feel I should keep what I have. Davis just seems to get too many TD's each week (when he actually plays). After his bye week, I was anticipating a stronger showing with a little rest.

Maybe I am under-valuing some of my bozo's when comparing them to Davis. :D

If Randy Moss and Roy Williams are no gos this week, I'm gonna have to drop Davis too. Not gonna drop Mewelde and not gonna drop Branch and not gonna drop SSmith...sooo he's the odd man out. Along with Roy if he can't play. I hate leagues with no IR