[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Porter or Gabriel?

loaf

yup #1 gets the #1 cover man, and gabriel the burner more likely to take one deep

Before last week Moss and Porter had been targeted EXACTLY the same number of times...with Porter catching NO TDs.

I'd have to say Gabriel. Personally I have Porter on my bench and he will remain ROOTED there until he does SOMETHING :D

gabriel is the man this week

p.s. is moss officially out this week?

1082846[/snapback]

he's listed as doubtful which isn't very promising. I'd go with Gabriel over coles...

that is tough, I can pick up BJones as well...or Hakim...Hakim is probably as sure as it gets this week for me on the wire. Gabriel's tempting but that #2 or 3 pass defense of the bills and their lack of a rush d has me skittish. Then BJones is a rookie thrust into the the WR1 role pretty quickly. Can he handle it?

that is tough, I can pick up BJones as well...or Hakim...Hakim is probably as sure as it gets this week for me on the wire. Gabriel's tempting but that #2 or 3 pass defense of the bills and their lack of a rush d has me skittish. Then BJones is a rookie thrust into the the WR1 role pretty quickly. Can he handle it?

1082926[/snapback]

Their pass D is # 1 and their rush D is # 30. Not a good split for Gabriel. My concerns with Jones are he is a rookie, and he might draw tighter coverage with Bennett out. What I like is more and more involved every week, thrown to 12 times last week, Zona pass D is 13th, and Zona should score which means Tenn will have to score to keep up. I am leaning to Jones right now.