[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Iowa-Michigan

GWPFFL BrianW

Good game on both sides, for some reason, Michigan likes to playin those close games. I thought for sure, Iowa was gonna win, on that last drive, I was surprised

Iowa settle for the Fg. It seemed they were going for o.t. The bigten is brutal this year, I cant remember when things were so tight. If the wolverines can get healthy

and get by NW this weekend, Should have a good chance, with winning out. Of course nothing is a given in the Bigten.

How are u guys feeling about instant replay, it seems this year, there has been (in my mind, more wrong calls, then right. Just to name a few, In the Michigan State game, I thought it was a forward pass, in the Iowa game, It looked like the ground caused the fumble, just to name a few. Isnt the reason for replay, to get the call right, not a home field homer call. I guess I would rather see it, go back to the way it was, it seems like the refs are relying on it to much now.

I hated instant replay last year too. I woulda liked to have had a replay on Breastons muffed punt in the first half when Iowa recovered inside the red zone. Didn't look like Breastons elbow touched Brodell, and even if it did, it was Breaston trying to touch Brodell to get the call, which he succeeded in doing. I agree with Pete Carrol though, I think instant replay is a crock.