[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Antonio Bryant or Larry Johnson

1pt/10yds and 6pts td. No reception points. I'm leaning toward LJ, but figured I'd throw it out there to see if anyone had insight. Bryant has been so hit and miss, especially now that Dilfer is struggling. He'll either have 20 yards, or 100 and a couple of TDs....

On the other hand, LJ is playing second fiddle against a decent charger run-stopping unit. I figure he's a lock for 4-5pts, but more than that might be a bit much.

Any ideas? Thanks....

Hmmm, tough one.

You know Johnson will get some touches. He COULD have a big gainer for a TD, but who knows?

Bryant goes against a BAD Texans team, but the Cleveland passing game hasnt been too stellar lately...

I say roll the dice and go with Johnson.

I think I'd go with LJ...it seems to me that if you take out Indy and Cincy, the Houston Pass defense has performed pretty well...Cleveland is surely not gonna do close to what those two did...

Not that you'll get huge points from LJ, but I think he'll do better than Bryant for you.

In that case, I'd go with Burleson, Minn and Car should be high scoring affair. Car defense is not that tough. LJ match-up is tough nut the crack and awfully risky. Division game, Holmes should see more reps, especially with LJ getting so many last week. Houston - Clevland game is going to be 17 - 10 or something like that, I don't expect Cleveland passing attack to be all that great, probably see lot's of Droughs and defense.