[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

trade for Edge

Sam Snead

yea, I wish. the guy w/ Edge turned it down, he's smart. He has Jordan, Edge and Dunn. He said he wants to give me Dunn, Eli, and Lloyd for TO and Trent Green. I countered with Jordan in place of Edge and he still said no. Am I asking for too much for TO, or should I wait for a STUD rb in return for him???

yea, I wish. the guy w/ Edge turned it down, he's smart. He has Jordan, Edge and Dunn. He said he wants to give me Dunn, Eli, and Lloyd for TO and Trent Green.  I countered with Jordan in place of Edge and he still said no.  Am I asking for too much for TO, or should I wait for a STUD rb in return for him???

1105771[/snapback]

To bad, that would have been a sweet trade for ya. No, your not asking to much for Jordan. Edge yes but not Jordan. Thats about the right value for TO.

Edge may lose value here pretty quick...I know, I'm crazy, but bear with me:

Indy is ROLLING...say they wrap up homefield in week 14 or 15, Edge could see limited (or no) duty in those week 15 and 16...and that is most people's playoffs...it may have been a blessing in disguise that he turned it down...

It's ridiculous to think that someone would give you Edge for TO. Everyone knows TO's production will be limited due to McNasty's injuries.

Which would be my guess why you are trying to unload him.

If McNasty were healthy you would not dump TO.

If you really want to make trades, you have to consider what the other person might want instead of trying to stick it to them.

Before you offer trade you should ask yourself "if the shoe was on the other foot would I accept that trade and give up Edge for TO"?

Good Luck