[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What's your gut on Tatum?

Ground Chuck

10 rushes for 20 yards if the Eagles play the same D they played against the Chargers...

1105661[/snapback]

disagree there. The broncos are a zone blocking O line which gives the RBBC in denver the option of multiple holes where as the Chargers don't do zone blocking. I think the denver running game is going to show up here. Maybe 85 yards and a Td for which ever back is starting.

5, 15, 12, 13, 8 carries for Bell the last 5 weeks

20, 23, 11, 15, 24 carries for Anderson the last 5 weeks

So other than 1 week when Bell was AWESOME against Wash Anderson has gotten more carries and no less than 15 in any week. Add in that Bell has never had more than 15 carries and here's the bottom line. Anderson will get 15-20 carries and Bell will get 10-15 unless 1 gets very hot. So right now it is hard to start Bell. Anderson will get the GL touches and all the tough carries late in the game. Bell is tempting because he can break one at ANY time, but until he gets more than 12 or so carries a game tops I'd favor Anderson.

disagree there.  The broncos are a zone blocking O line which gives the RBBC in denver the option of multiple holes where as the Chargers don't do zone blocking.  I think the denver running game is going to show up here.  Maybe 85 yards and a Td for which ever back is starting.

1105681[/snapback]

Plus that was in Philly and they were fired up coming off a BAD loss to Dall and had a whole bye week to get ready for LT. Denver is the # 1 or # 2 rushing team in the NFL and is at home. That was a totally different situation IMO.

As a Broncos fan I love the new two headed monster in the NFL but as a fantasy owner of Mike ANderson I've seen this coming all year Tatum will continue to tow away at that starting spot and soon enough will have it.

1105688[/snapback]

I will defer to you as a Broncos fan but the #'s seem to be heading the other way. Being able to watch the Broncos play the Giants last week to me it was clear Anderson wlll get the GL carries and all the tough carries late in the game. It is clear Shanny trusts Anderson more.

Agree with some others here, believe that Denver will have a good day rushing against Philly, at home in altitude, Denver will run the ball well. One thing to look at over last 5 weeks, and not enough data to make a trend, but when ever one Denver back has a big week and gets the majority of the looks/carries over the other back, it reverses itself the next week. I'm not necessarily saying the Bell is going to get the majority of plays, but based on last weeks performance by Andersen, Bell is in line to see an increased work load this week. Good Luck.