[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I Need My Huddlers Now More Than Ever!

Look at the 6-1 Bavarian Roster in my sig -- I had offered Fisher/Stokley for Moulds and the guy came back with a ballistic deal:

I give up:

SJax

CJohnson

I get:

TOwens

RMoss

EMoulds

At RB, I'd be left with: Edge, Caddilac, SDavis, WParker, Fisher, starting 2 or 3;

At WR, I'd have: TOwens, RMoss, Plaxico, HWard, EMoulds, starting 3 or 4.

EGAD!! Someone finally offered a trade that truly mystifies me!! Randy is banged up ... I love SJax's matchups ... CJohnson faces some tough defenses ... I'd rather part with SDavis and keep SJax ... I love the tandem of Edge/Sjax the rest of the way ... Will RMoss heal and dominate?

Should I:

1) take the offer as it stands or

2) counter with getting those same 3 for SDavis, CJohnson, Fisher ...or

3) go smaller with SDavis & Fisher for TO?

HELP!! I'm wicked confused!! If it helps, here's his current 2-5 squad ...

HIS RBS: Ricky Williams, Brandon Jacobs, Vernon Hayes

HIS WRS: TO, RMoss, Muhammed, EMoulds, JJurevicious, DHall

Looks good on paper, but you are really relying on the Caddi to carry you through at RB2, with his bum wheel he could be back in the garage any time. Even if he isn't he will have a much reduced role as the season goes forward, if for not other reason than to save him for potential playoff run. Moss will be fine, but I have some concerns regarding TO and Mcnabbs ability to stay healthy. You might do the deal and shop TO and one of your scab backs for a starter to bolster your RB corps. Moss and Moulds for CJ is a great deal if you can find someone to replace S Jax. Got anyone who loves Philly in your league?

Should I:

1) take the offer as it stands or

2) counter with getting those same 3 for SDavis, CJohnson, Fisher ...or

3) go smaller with SDavis & Fisher for TO?

HELP!! I'm wicked confused!! If it helps, here's his current 2-5 squad ...

HIS RBS: Ricky Williams, Brandon Jacobs, Vernon Hayes

HIS WRS: TO, RMoss, Muhammed, EMoulds, JJurevicious, DHall

1105782[/snapback]

I like going smaller. He's really hurting at RB. Davis and Fisher will become starters for his team. TO will be a welcomed addition to your lineup. I believe Moss is overrated. Johnson should do better for you.

Okay, I'm not giving up SJax or CJohnson ... But I'd like to acquire TO.

Would I be better off giving up (pick one) SDavis, WParker, or Caddilac to pair with Stokley to acquire TO? :D

My remaining RBs would be Edge, SJax, Fisher, and whichever two of the above 3 RBs I didn't trade away ... :D

Definitely go with the counter with one of your smaller backs.

If I was him, I would ask for at least 2 of your backs. For TO, I'd ask for Caddy and Willie.

You may be able to counter with Willie or Caddy and Davis, but I'd give up Moss for that.

You might be able to get TO or Moss and Mush for Caddy/Willie and Davis and Stokley.

Try the 1 RB and stokley combo to start, but he should push you for at least 2 RBs and maybe 1 wr IMO.