[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Been offered Plax and Westbrook for T. Jones

ThatDude

I think I would do it. I know your teams success will live and die with the success of the Eagles offense, but it positions you for another deal down the road...I think you could trade Westbrook and Moulds for some other RB (W Dunn, L Johnson, D Davis etc...(2nd tier guys) Also, I love the potential of TO and Plax.

Not sure what games I've been watching, but I could have sworn that was T Jones putting up 100 yd games? Per our scoring of 1 pt 10 yds rush/re and 6 pts TD, Jones has 96 points and Westbrook has 83. So how is Westbrook the bigger stud?

I know he should be, but face facts, they aren't utilizing him like they should and thereby limiting his output.

Jones is a quality back that is producing this year.

You will lose more by dumping Jones than you will gain by adding Plex.

Don't do it.

Wow, I'm actually surprised by the responses. T. Jones has the better matchups though with NO and San Fran the next 2 weeks. Plax would start for me but if Horn and Bruce come back ive got 3 solid WR.

Anyone else have an opinion? I like the Plax deal but im worried about Westy

Not sure what games I've been watching, but I could have sworn that was T Jones putting up 100 yd games?  Per our scoring of 1 pt 10 yds rush/re and 6 pts TD, Jones has 96 points and Westbrook has 83.  So how is Westbrook the bigger stud?

I know he should be, but face facts, they aren't utilizing him like they should and thereby limiting his output. 

Jones is a quality back that is producing this year. 

You will lose more by dumping Jones than you will gain by adding Plex.

Don't do it.

1106164[/snapback]

No Way!!! 96 to 83 is not that much at all. One good week by Westbrook and a stinker by T. Jones and there even. Besides,at the end of the year I would fully expect Westbrook to have more points than Jones. He did in 2004 (without playing the last couple games cause Eagles had playoffs wraped up) and he also had more points in 2003. In 2002 Westbrook only started 3 games (think that was his rookie year) So we cant go back any further.

It is like getting Plax for free. Jump all over this trade. If anything, I would worry it may get overturned it so one sided.