[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do I dare... start Ronnie Brown

This is a close call, I would play the matchup on this one. I like Brown over Tiki . I think he will have more sucess vs NO than Tiki will vs Wash. and dont worry about Williams, he hasnt done jack sh*t yet to deserve touching that ball more than a handfull of times to spell brown. Besides Brown is looking better and better as the season progresses.

this is tough and if Nick Saban has his brains in the right place, he'll run Brown until Brown's legs fall off. but it is saban we're talking about.

The skins defense is stingy so the room might be tough to find for Eli and tiki... FROM Fanball: Barber scored, ran for 100 yards, or did both in 14-of-16 games last season. Guess which two defenses stopped him? That’s a trick question: it was the Redskins who held him in check both times. Barber has just one 100-yard effort (week three 2003, at Redskins) and one touchdown (week 14 2002, at Redskins