[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS at RB Need 2

titan35

Who would you all start? I have D.Davis, Cadillac, Tiki Barber and R. Brown. I am pretty sure I am going to Start Davis as he is playing against the Browns.

I am leaning towards Cadillac who has proclaim in practice this week that he feels great. Although I see the risk, he is playing against the 49ers! He should have a weeks worth of points in the 1st half. Barber has a tough match up against Washington and Saban in Miami hasnt figured out yet that Ricky Williams Sucks and R. Brown needs 20 carries. Any thoughts will be appreciated! :D

Oh 12 Team performance league.

Edited by titan35

I think you gotta go Tiki and DD

Cadillac would be an awesome play against bad 49er team if he was healthy ...not sure how much action he gets especially if Bucs build a lead ..they will probably go pittman more

Ronnie brown is a solid choice as well but Tiki and DD shoul in principal produce more

Good luck