[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

dillon or stephen Davis ?

isleseeya

You wont get any better updates from the Pats...I feel your pain brother...I have him too... :D

But consider this (I've given this alot of thought)...why did he dress against Denver? MY theory is that he COULD have played against Denver, and was probably the "emergency back" behind Pass and Amos...but then they fell behind big, and had to abandon the running game, so Dillon wasnt going to be of much use anyway...

I think this week, Belichick is messing with the injury report...

I would go with Davis.The Pats probably will not give out any info until just before kickoff of the Sunday night game.IMO he will play but with Belichek you just don't know.Davis is a nice option especially coming off a bye week.

I would go with Davis.The Pats probably will not give out any info until just before kickoff of the Sunday night game.IMO he will play but with Belichek you just don't know.Davis is a nice option especially coming off a bye week.

1106370[/snapback]

can you risk starting someone who may suit up and stand on the sidelines? gotta play Davis here....