[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Caddy and Pittman for Thomas Jones?

ROCKNE

I have Caddy & Pittman, I would be getting Jones. Caddy may be up and down all year but as so much potential and I do have Pittman to handcuff him. Jones seems to be the man at Chicago for the rest of the year and has a favorable rushing schedule. Would I be foolish to give up Caddy for Jones? It would also free up a roster spot for me. What do you think?

No way! 1) Benson is going to get his at some point...not start, but enough to take away from Jones' value a bit.

2) Don't get too confident with CHI's schedule: They have to play Carolina and TB in weeks 11 & 12...then have to go up against PIT in Week 14.

Those are critical weeks to make the playoffs in FF and do you really want to have to play him in PIT in presumably the 2nd week of the playoffs if you make it that far?

Plus, I think CHI is going to win that division due to their Defense and if they have it pretty locked up, they may rest Jones near the end of the year for the playoffs.