[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SDavis, Parker, Caddy ...

The Bavarians roster is in my sig ... The owner of TO is shopping him, looking for RB help ... should I give up one of my backs (not Edge or SJax) for TO, thereby bumping Hines Ward to my bench -- or is my depth at RB more important than the upgrade of TO over HW, considering McNabb being dinged? :D Yep, I'm still struggling with this as this is the league I've got the best chance at taking the title ... Help? :D

i seriously don't think mcgimp will walk after the denver game, T.O. is on the verge of not having a q.b...............again......... i'd keep what ya got......

1107687[/snapback]

That's my worry on that front - thanks for your thoughts. The TO owner also has Randy Moss and would be open for a deal there as well to get RB ... but that groin injury could linger ... :D

Good Sunday Morning to you... Still mulling trading one of:

Sdavis

WParker

Caddy

for one of:

TO

RMoss

The Bavarian Roster is in the sig ... any input welcome ... I'll stop haunting folks with this after this go round ... THANKS!! :D