[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which QB should I play? McNair or T Green

MarkJ2423

I have Manning out this week on the bye and I'm looking to pick up one of these 2 QBs to play this week. McNair against the Raiders or Green against the Chargers? Is McNair for sure starting and does the fact his WRs are hurt make a difference. Green might be a safer play but has been very average this year? Anyone has any input here?

Keep in mind that McNair took all the snaps all week in practice. Even when he is healthy he doesn't normally do that! Calico is not a new WR for him...plus he uses both of his TE's a ton....and with henry and Brown, there is going to be a ton of drop off passes to the backs.

TRENT HAS ONLY 4 TD'S THE ENTIRE YEAR!

I would go with McNair on this one...no Woodsen, plus OAK lost their starting safety. That means big numbers in the passing game.

Dad died, which really sucks. I hate to use that in FF context because I know he is hurting.....but he may be sidetracked. Favre is godlike, I am not sure if Green has the same ice veins.

McNair doesnt have much for WR, but it is in those times weird things happen in FF and he puts up monster games to guys like Frisman Jackson or in this case Tyrone Calico

Dad died, which really sucks. I hate to use that in FF context because I know he is hurting.....but he may be sidetracked. Favre is godlike, I am not sure if Green has the same ice veins.

McNair doesnt have much for WR, but it is in those times weird things happen in FF and he puts up monster games to guys like Frisman Jackson or in this case Tyrone Calico

1108409[/snapback]

F'sho. McNair should have a good day against the Raiders in a high scoring game despite the WR problems. He's loved using his TEs this season. Green has been more than disappointing. The Charger's secondary is less than desirable, but look for them to come out strong after a bad loss in Philly. It's a must win game for the Chargers, and they have proved that they show up when they need to.