[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need a QB for this week only....

Gopher

Not much available, but someone just dropped Trent Green yesterday. I'm thinking of picking him up for this week only, but he's been absolutely terrible so far this year (only 4 TD's). My other option would be Chris Simms, since he is playing the Niners. Any thoughts? Green or Simms?

Thanks, guys. Just wanted to confirm my gut feeling, which was Green. Starting Simms might be "overthinking" the situation, and I think Green is the safer play to get at least a TD or two.

Green - I expect him to bust out shortly.  He won't play this poorly all year.

1108183[/snapback]

Maybe but who would have thought Peyton would only have 11 tds going into his bye or that Brunell would be a beast or that Santana Moss would get started over T.O. on some teams.

Gotta go with the trend though and Simms doesn't have a trend yet so it could be feast or famine here.

Green looks like he is always putting up 200 - 230 yards a game.

That's tough call. I'm a gambler though and I would send in Simms.

Edited by cliaz