[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who are the top 7 RB for the rest of the way

gd74

I don't have ANY problem spending time here and answering legit questions; I have problems with people cluttering the board with lazy, no-brain questions. Like this one.

1121437[/snapback]

:boring:

make a trade..just let them know you are taking offers and see what U get

1123525[/snapback]

I did this and the only offer I got was Peyton Manning for Edge straight up. :D

Seriously, there are some retarded owners in my league. If it's not one guy expected to get my top back for Peyton, it's another owner TRADING ME EDGE IN THE FIRST PLACE (for Willie Parker and Sanata Moss... I also got Crumpler).

:D There's no need to complain about gd74's question. It's interesting to see who everyone thinks will be the most productive RBs (7) the rest of the season. It's the halfway point - why not?

1. S Alexander

2. Edge

3. LT

4. L Jordan

5. T Jones

6. S Jackson

7. Tiki

--------------------

If Priest is out a good amount of time I'd jump LJ to 4.

I gave Mike Anderson a thought.

Chill out man.  Players come on, get over and under injuries, schedules change, and a few people on hear are actually smiling every now and then.

1  LT

2  Shaun

3  Edge

4  Fred

5  Tiki

6  Jordan

7  S. Jackson

1121336[/snapback]

Fred? Taylor? As the 4th best RB the rest of the way? Sorry....have to disagree, I wouldn't even put him in the top 11 the rest of the way.

1. Shaun

2. LT

3. Edge

4. McGahee

5 / 6 / 7 (can't decide on the order...) are S. Jackson, LaMont and Larry Johnson

I stopped using this forum because of posts like this...  Thought I'd come back for a visit, but it looks like it's still a waste of my time.  Take your pissing matches elsewhere!  I'm gone.

1128919[/snapback]

they dont have to take their pissing matches elsewhere, you already left. what do you care where they piss now?