[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So while we're all thinking about Brunell...

Simplex3

DOH! Brunell vs PHI, Favre vs PIT. :doah:

Last week I started Brunell and got a big fat goose-egg. Favre only put up 7 points. Big Ben's 17 looked pretty darned good after that... :D

So now I'm trying to make this week's call between two guys that imploded last week. Who's going to bounce back and who's going to continue to struggle?

Edited by Simplex3

Favre has too few targets against a decent Pit D who's going to look to rassert themselves after a lack-luster MNF performance.

Brunell s...well...Brunell. Everyone forgot that after his streak of some good games, but it always comes back to haunt you. Philly's hurting and their D has been giving up some big games both on the ground and in the air. I go with Brunell and hope Moss finds his way into the open on a regular basis.

I have the same decision and went with Brunell so far. I mean, I know the Brunell thing can come back to earth, and he's dissapointed in the past, but he's at home, and the Eagles are a mess right now.

Favre. How many guys can go down and he still puts up big numbers? Tough call. He's at least going to throw, I mean, who would he hand off too, Fisher. I'm not thinking 25 carries are you? With Roethlisberger out, Pitt will look to run run run and play clock management all day, which makes for a low scoring affair.

I think the matchup play here is Brunell, but Favre is Favre. He could bounce back in a big way.

Still, Brunell's a bit safer if that makes any sense at all...

I have a similar problem:

Brunell or Hasselbeck.

1124510[/snapback]

That is not a problem.

To the question of Brunell ~ vs ~ favre.

With news that both Fisher & Chatman are iffy for the Pack this week, I'd go with Brunell.