[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Witten for Delhomme straight up?

Steelhead

I've been trying to get Delhomme off this guy. The orginial offer was in this thread. He liked his Saints matchups better than what I can give him.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=124577

Now he says he would take Witten for Delhomme straight up. Do I go ahead and put up this trade? Cooley comes off waivers tonight and i'm last, but unless someone decides to block me I should be able to get him. If not then I will be stuck with Pollard or Desmond Clark as my starter.

Worse case scenario am I better with Delhomme/Pollard or Brooks/Witten? Even though CAR starts playing some rough pass defenses I think this is a good trade for me. Now I play this team next week and Witten will score twice and kick my ass.

My Team

QB – Brooks, Holcomb

RB - Anderson, Bell, Fisher, Chester Taylor

WR - Harrison, Kevin Curtis, Engram, Burleson, Bruce

TE - Witten

K - Wilkins

Def – Falcons

His Team

QB – Collins, Delhomme

RB - J Jones, Perry, A Smith, Stecker

WR - Horn, Moulds, S Smith, G Lewis

TE - Kinney

K - Janikowski

Def – Ravens, Lions

if you are sure you can get cooley, i'd go for it. delhomme is a step up and cooley can more than fill-in. i'd check cooley's health, however. last i heard he had hip/knee problems ... no way i do this if you can't get cooley or if he's hurt.

tony

Too late. Trade's done. The only undefeated team didn't make any other waiver pickups earlier this week and he took Cooley last night so I'm screwed out of my backup TE plan.

Here's what I have to pick from FA to use rest of year:

Pollard

Desmond Clark

Courtney Anderson

and...

Alex Smith

Magnum

Graham

Dallas Clark **just dropped can't pick up til next week

I hate to say it but Pollard or Desmond Clark are the way to go, and even with Harrington playing I think Pollard might be a better play the rest of the way than Clark.

Thoughts???