[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kevin Jones Trade

Tripod Willy

I'm trying to trade for Kevin Jones and the other owner wants:

Roy Williams

Mewelde Moore

This is a performance league that rewards more pts for longer TDs. It also requires at least 50 yds rush/rec to get any pts (10 yds / pt after that). We start 2 RB, 2 Rec, and 1 Flex.

I'm a game out of first and here's the rest of my lineup

Favre

E. Manning

S. Alexander

Steven Jackson

M. Moore

T. Holt

L. Fitzgerald

R. Williams

Stallworth

Lloyd

Am I giving up too much here - seems to me that Jones and Williams may be in the same boat with rest of the season prospects, except that Williams has been hampered most of the year.

it seems like you are overpaying at the moment and you thought you could steal k jones away from the other owner. but hopefully in a couple of weeks you'll see why you gave up moore and williams and realize you did steal him away.

I would stick with what you have.We are in week 9 and the Lions have no continuity on offense at all.You never no who will be QB and which WR's are playing.IMO keep Moore as your bench RB.He is a threat catching or running the ball.Jones has turned into a bruiser that just smashes into the line,he does not look elusive at all.Moore should be relied on more now that Culpepper is out.

Go get KJ. With Schleshinger back, he's finding room to run, and regardless of who's the QB, they'll seek to establish the run, and keep the ball out of the hands of the guy that can hurt them the most, their own QB.