[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper RB

gimpster

I will keep one these guys next year and trade the other for a playoff run. I'm leaning towards keeping Parker and trading Jones. JJ is an injury machine and Barber is playing well. I'm not sure what the future holds in Big D, but I don't like JJ's chances of being a full time contributer. I think Parker on the other hand will take the reigns from the aging Bus. Plus I have Parker at a better value. Any thoughts?

Unless I'm missing something, Julius seems to be losing some footing with Parcells and while he's a good back, he's been getting injured for good chunks of the last two years.

I have Willie and plan to hold onto him for next year. The question isn't around the Bus, it's around Staley. If Deuce can stay healthy I can't see Pitt letting him ride the pine -- unless they trade him away. But, Duece has never been able to stay healthy...so...FWP looks like a solid keeper to me.