[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would you pull the trigger?

BLK&GLD

I desperately need RB help and have been offered Warrick Dunn for Randy Moss. This guy also has Stephen Davis and Brian Westbrook. Should I pull the trigger on the Dunn deal or try to get someone else?? Or not do it at all?

Thanks a ton.

Maybe shop him around a bit and see what else you can get.Who knows how long Moss will be dinged so you may not get a better offer.Definitely leaves you thin at WR and that is my biggest concern with this deal.Looks like you would be starting S.Moss and Stokely.How are you looking record wise?If you are still in the playoff hunt I would hold out.

Maybe shop him around a bit and see what else you can get.Who knows how long Moss will be dinged so you may not get a better offer.Definitely leaves you thin at WR and that is my biggest concern with this deal.Looks like you would be starting S.Moss and Stokely.How are you looking record wise?If you are still in the playoff hunt I would hold out.

1124539[/snapback]

I'm sitting at 6-2, leading my league by record but back on points. My WR core has carried me so far this year and FWP & Anderson have played better than expected. I'm forced to start Shipp this week alongside FWP and that bothers me a bit...for obvious reasons. Just want to make sure I have the RB strength headed into the playoffs. Maybe hold off another week and see what Randy does this week?

I'm sitting at 6-2, leading my league by record but back on points.  My WR core has carried me so far this year and FWP & Anderson have played better than expected.  I'm forced to start Shipp this week alongside FWP and that bothers me a bit...for obvious reasons.  Just want to make sure I have the RB strength headed into the playoffs.  Maybe hold off another week and see what Randy does this week?

1124574[/snapback]

You may have to take the loss this week starting Shipp but I would hold onto Moss.He could be huge for you for a playoff run.Dunn is a very good back but his TD total turns me off a bit especially with Duckett getting back into the mix.You are serviceable at RB for now.