[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need to pick up a kicker

msmith379

Thanks everyone I am going to wait to make sure Duckett is going to suit up and then drop Bettis and pick up Vandy.

The guy I play this week has been posting on our message board that I was going to pick up a kicker and drop Bulger. He couldn't understand why I would drop anyone else on my team. Maybe the guy I play is the true idiot kicker.

Just a thought - if you intend to keep Vandy for the rest of the year, why not drop Lindell? You don't need 2 PKs, right? But if this is just a one-week play at PK, I think I actually like Scobee to put up better #'s than Vandy today.

I am keeping Lindell he is the #3 kicker in my league and Vandy is #10 on the waiver wire basically because Indy scores TD's not FG's. Scobee I like today also I really think I will probably lose today because of byes but I am in 2nd and will make the playoffs so I am just trying to get points to make sure I have a good seed.

So should I pick up Scobee instead? Picking up Vandy I can wait until after the first round of games to see how my points are looking if I want to get a win?

But I like Scobee better but NE D may show up a little and stop Indy a few times in FG range.

KFFL:

Colts | Vanderjagt Probable

Sat, 5 Nov 2005 19:59:17 -0800

Indianapolis Colts PK Mike Vanderjagt (calf) is listed as probable for Week 9, according to John Oehser of Colts.com.

1126942[/snapback]

Nothing like a kicker with a calf injury...

But I like Scobee better but NE D may show up a little and stop Indy a few times in FG range.

1126994[/snapback]

I don't know how bad Vandy's calf is hurting, but what is "FG range" for a PK with a bum leg? The 10 yard line? The 20?

Also, I don't think that NEP have had much success playing red zone defense this year, just food for thought.