[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Polls

theeohiostate

Whatever, you can spew all you want, but when Auburn's D gives up 14pts/game but is weak vs the pass (they're behind SouthCarolina and Mississippi in the SEC) and their O scores 34pts/game. 

It doesn't compare favorably to ND's O that scores 38pts/game  and their D that allows 23pts/game but is stronger against the run, which is Auburn's strength, not their passing game which is ND's defensive weakness - average secondary. Also, ND drops so many points on their opponents they have the other team passing against them so much.

I say ND would beat them by 20 at home, and 14 at Auburn. Just because I can. :D  :D Quinn would have a field day down there and Samardjia would go for the bank.

1181192[/snapback]

Notre Dame beat a top 20 team by 20? :D Where's Navy? :D

Obviously with your logic I am YOUR professor!  :D

ND is and always has been ..... over .... rated!!  :D

1181717[/snapback]

Alright you 18 year old punk, let's make a sigline/avy bet that ND will win their bowl matchup and let's make it NOW before we even know the matchup. You think they're so terribly overrated what've you got to lose, huh?

Bet for: sigline/avy control from the day after the Bowl Game TBD until the day after Super Bowl XL.

BTW - how overrated were they from 1983 to 1995 when they never lost to your University of Spoiled Children? Does that fall within your definition of 'always' ?

Edited by Pope Flick

Alright you 18 year old punk, let's make a sigline/avy bet that ND will win their bowl matchup and let's make it NOW before we even know the matchup. You think they're so terribly overrated what've you got to lose, huh?

Bet for: sigline/avy control from the day after the Bowl Game  TBD until the day after Super Bowl XL.

BTW - how overrated were they from 1983 to 1995 when they never lost to your University of Spoiled Children? Does that fall within your definition of 'always' ?

1181724[/snapback]

Pope - Rise above it. Some people aren't interested in conversation, they are only interested in stirring the pot in search of satisfying some prior snub. He isn't worth it. :D

Edited by Dragon

Pope - Rise above it.  Some people aren't interested in conversation, they are only interested in stirring the pot in search of satisfying some prior snub.  He isn't worth it.  :D

1181733[/snapback]

Good words, and I appreciate them.

I'll leave this 'put your money where your mouth is' out there, because all I'll hear from him is crickets chirping...

Just an honest discussion. Auburn would be BY FAR the toughest defense Notre Dame has seen all year long. So far.... the best d they faced was Michigan. Auburn is much stronger defensively, and I got news for ya... anyone with ANY offense can light up the Irish Defense. Run, pass... whatever. Auburn would prolly win 24-14 or something like that on ANY field.

University of Spoiled Children

1181724[/snapback]

I have nothing against you personally Pope, and I actually have a lot of respect for ND throughout the years, as opposed to say 'theprofessor'. But let me just say this is a classless, tired old nickname that is offensive to alum like me. Say, people who come from no money but mortgaged their house to attend grad school there between 1995-98. Yeah, like those people like me...

I have nothing against you personally Pope, and I actually have a lot of respect for ND throughout the years, as opposed to say 'theprofessor'.  But let me just say this is a classless, tired old nickname that is offensive to alum like me.  Say, people who come from no money but mortgaged their house to attend grad school there between 1995-98.  Yeah, like those people like me...

1182331[/snapback]

coffeeman, I meant zero disrespect to you because you are knowledgable and courteous. My apologies to you and you alone.

I was at the ND game last year, and there were these 3 USC students that were so obnoxious (flipping off women, standing all game from teh 4th row) that even some USC grads started screaming at them, and everyone applauded when they were finally taken out of the section. What's up with that? They were theprofessor, and you were the guy who screamed "you give a bad name to this school, so sit down!" :D

Good words, and I appreciate them.

I'll leave this 'put your money where your mouth is' out there, because all I'll hear from him is crickets chirping...

1182264[/snapback]

18 year old punk? :D What a looooser you are. I will bet you anything your sissy ass desires! Since your a Golden Domer Homer why don't you add up your over rated crews record since 1986 and see what you come up with? :D

How about we bet $1,000.00 and screw your weak ass Sig bet. Let's see who has the balls and who has the mouth! PM me and I'll give you my address. If ND plays a top-10 team in a bowl it's money in the bank!! :D

18 year old punk?  :D What a looooser you are. I will bet you anything your sissy ass desires! Since your a Golden Domer Homer why don't you add up your over rated crews record since 1986 and see what you come up with?  :D

How about we bet $1,000.00 and screw your weak ass Sig bet. Let's see who has the balls and who has the mouth! PM me and I'll give you my address. If ND plays a top-10 team in a bowl it's money in the bank!!  :D

1182404[/snapback]

No, it's Christmas time and my money is for my family. You're the one who's so sure they'll lose. You want the sigline bet or not?

No, it's Christmas time and my money is for my family. You're the one who's so sure they'll lose. You want the sigline bet or not?

1182412[/snapback]

I love it! X-Mas time? Just think of all the extra presents you might be able to buy! :D Reminds me of all my buddies every time Notre Dame loses there are excuses flying all over the place..... referee's bad calls, injuries, bad coaching, weather too cold, blah, blah, blah.

The thing that bothers me about your rants is you turned what was a good verbal exchange into a personal thing. Typical ND fan to throw out comments like "18 year old punk" "University of Spoiled Children". I tell you what, as your friend said, "I will rise above you" (Again!) Honestly, I feel sorry for you. :D

I love it! X-Mas time? Just think of all the extra presents you might be able to buy! :D Reminds me of all my buddies every time Notre Dame loses there are excuses flying all over the place..... referee's bad calls, injuries, bad coaching, weather too cold, blah, blah, blah.

The thing that bothers me about your rants is you turned what was a good verbal exchange into a personal thing. Typical ND fan to throw out comments like "18 year old punk" "University of Spoiled Children". I tell you what, as your friend said, "I will rise above you" (Again!) Honestly, I feel sorry for you.  :D

1182495[/snapback]

Just as I thought - you won't take the bet. :D

coffeeman, I meant zero disrespect to you because you are knowledgable and courteous. My apologies to you and you alone.

I was at the ND game last year, and there were these 3 USC students that were so obnoxious (flipping off women, standing all game from teh 4th row) that even some USC  grads started screaming at them, and everyone applauded when they were finally taken out of the section. What's up with that? They were theprofessor, and you were the guy who screamed "you give a bad name to this school, so sit down!" :D

1182348[/snapback]

And I was at the ND vs. Washington game this year and there was a group of ND fans sitting directly in front of us that acted like pathetic children all day. There are poor fans in every stadium. It's society. Trojans = VICTORY! :D:D:D:D

And I was at the ND vs. Washington game this year and there was a group of ND fans sitting directly in front of us that acted like pathetic children all day. There are poor fans in every stadium. It's society. Trojans = VICTORY!  :D  :D  :D  :D

1182529[/snapback]

::D theprofessor=someone who won't take the bet.

Son, the "real" bet was made and it was you that ran and hid!  :D Out!

1182536[/snapback]

You can't give a straight answer, and I'm supposed to believe you'd cough up a large if I won?

You want the sigline/avt bet or not. Yes or no? A 3 letter word or 2 letter word. QUit diverting.

As far as I'm concerned you haven't accepted, you've diverted and run. Like I thought you would.

Edited by Pope Flick

You can't give a straight answer, and I'm supposed to believe you'd cough up a large if I won?

You want the sigline/avt bet or not. Yes or no? A 3 letter word or 2 letter word. QUit diverting.

As far as I'm concerned you haven't accepted, you've diverted and run. Like I thought you would.

1182548[/snapback]

I will only bet something of substance. Something that matters. I made the offer. You :D ! I am willing to cut the bet in half. $500.00. Let's see who's running! :D

Back to Back to Back! :D V-I-C-T-O-R-Y - :D

I will only bet something of substance. Something that matters. I made the offer. You  :D ! I am willing to cut the bet in half. $500.00. Let's see who's running!  :D

Back to Back to Back!  :D V-I-C-T-O-R-Y -  :D

1183036[/snapback]

I'm not interested in your bet. You give no indication of being above board enough to pay if you lose.

My bet offer stands, and its one you clearly won't take because it would require you to actually show that you paid by taking an avy and sigline.

You're the one crying now, and running from the bet.

Just as I figured - a punk.

Yes or no?

I'm not interested in your bet. You give no indication of being above board enough to pay if you lose.

My bet offer stands, and its one you clearly won't take because it would require you to actually show that you paid by taking an avy and sigline.

You're the one crying now, and running from the bet.

Just as I figured - a punk.

Yes or no?

1183266[/snapback]

Name calling again, huh? ::D I get it ..... your the smart mouth boy at school that always talked sh%# and acted like a Bad Ass but when it came down to fighting you hid behind your friends or just ran home before you got your ass handed to you.

I'm not interested in changing your silly avatar to an impressive Trojan one. You don't deserve that. How about you send me a check for $500 and I'll send you one. The winner cashes it in. PM me and I'll send you my address. Let's see who the man is. :D "3-Peat Carroll" :D

Name calling again, huh?  ::D I get it ..... your the smart mouth boy at school that always talked sh%# and acted like a Bad Ass but when it came down to fighting you hid behind your friends or just ran home before you got your ass handed to you.

I'm not interested in changing your silly avatar to an impressive Trojan one. You don't deserve that. How about you send me a check for $500 and I'll send you one. The winner cashes it in. PM me and I'll send you my address. Let's see who the man is.  :D  "3-Peat Carroll"  :D

1183813[/snapback]

Smokescreen all you want, but your answer is clearly a no. Too bad. :D

In other words, you described yourself: a sh!t talker that runs when put to the fire.

I made the intial offer, for all I am willing to bet the likes of someone like yourself. Avy/sigline bet within the terms of service or sit in your stroke chair and keep talking sh!t. It's your call.

If they get matched vs OSU I'll prolly bet out with TOS, so your chance to bet againt a UTx grad whose dad went to ND is closing fast, chickensh!t.

Edited by Pope Flick

Smokescreen all you want, but your answer is clearly a no. Too bad. :D

In other words, you described yourself: a sh!t talker that runs when put to the fire.

I made the intial offer, for all I  am willing to bet the likes  of someone like yourself. Avy/sigline bet within the terms of service or sit in your stroke chair and keep talking sh!t. It's your call.

If they get matched vs OSU I'll prolly bet out with TOS, so your chance to bet againt a UTx grad whose dad went to ND is closing fast, chickensh!t.

1183830[/snapback]

You have got to be the Biggest feline I have ever had the displeasure of meeting. Your words speak for themselves. Here's hope that you drown :D in your own tears!

Notre Dame ... :D:D Oh, and give your Dad my apologies! :D

Edited by theprofessor