[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sub For Bulluck's Bye?

We play two IDPs from any position. I start Bulluck and ZThomas ... Tenn's on bye for week 10, who do I pick up? I'm not used to an IDP, so haven't followed it very closely. We're a 14 team league, so pickings are a bit slim. Sorting the wire by total points so far and then average points by week, shows that these may be my best bet ...

MPeterson vs Bal;

RMathis vs Bal;

Polamalu vs Cle;

Vilma vs Car;

Haggans vs Cle (will he be healthy?);

CBailey vs Oak;

BYoung vs Chi ...

IDP scoring is pretty standard, but rewards sacks nicely:

Tackle Solo (0.5)

Sack (3)

Interception (2)

Fumble Force (2)

Fumble Recovery (2)

Touchdown (6)

Safety (2)

Pass Defended (1)

Block Kick (2)

Vilma - my guess is that he's out-scoring Bulluck at this point.

1129534[/snapback]

Close -- in our scoring, he has 44 and Bulluck has 46.5 ... but then again, Vilma's had his bye and Bull hasn't, so on an average basis he is ahead.

DONE! Grabbed Vilma. Thanks!!

:D I'd start Vilma over Bulluck every week even if Bulluck wasn't on his bye week.  As a matter of fact, with being able to start 2 and Vilma was a FA, I'd drop Bulluck for Vilma!

1143485[/snapback]

So seeing Bulluck outscore Vilma doesn't concern you? So far, Vilma has 9 more tackles, but Bulluck has two sacks to none for Vilma -- everything else is pretty even. Here's hoping Vilma goes huge today to push himself brilliantly far ahead of Bulluck -- so I can comfortably package up Bulluck for a trade right before our deadline ... and then pop polamalu onto the roster as my new backup ... :D